• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Darla and Angel

AstridDante

Potential
I really like this pairing, yes they were tied together through blood and despair and their history was so tainted. However I think given different circumstances they could have been great loves and they looked amazing together

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
I love Angel and Darla together! Although I do have a bit of an issue with Angel being in romantic relationships due to his whole "soul curse" thing but with that being resolved, there is a big part of me that would have loved for them to end up together and possibly even together raising Connor. As it stands, I really like what we got from them during the show.

Btvs fan

Scooby
I get the impression Darla would have been Liam's kind of woman even if she hadn't been a vampire. So they were suited as vampire lovers and human lovers.
They were really interesting especially in the flashbacks in Ats S2 Darla imo

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I get the impression Darla would have been Liam's kind of woman even if she hadn't been a vampire. So they were suited as vampire lovers and human lovers.
Darla was Angelus' true love (or whatever came close to his version of it) whereas Buffy was Angel's true love. As far as love triangles go (since most shows always have a love triangle at some point), it would have been a naturally occurring one with an interesting twist. The triangle would not be caused by indecision on one person's part, but between two different entities sharing one body and the outcome is dependent on which entity is in charge at the time.

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
I’m not sure Darla and Angel would have ever worked. Liam and Darla as humans would probably have worked, just as Angelus and vampire Darla worked perfectly. But I don’t see souled Angel and vampire Darla working, she takes so much pleasure on being evil and little willingness to impose restrains on herself (I’m actually kinda of surprised that she didn’t attempt to kill Lindsay after his jealous outburst). Human Darla is intriguing, but we really don’t know much about her. I assume that being a prostitute jaded her beyond repair, she rejected salvation right before the Master sired her. Newly human Darla was still scheming and manipulating before the soul kicked in. And she felt remorse, but her fear of dying was too strong. I’m not entirely convinced that she wouldn’t have tried to become a vampire again once Angel had left her alone. I doubt that Angel would have ever overlooked that type of behavior.

But they did look great together. Angel has type: Buffy, Darla, Nina, Kate, Eve... Cordelia was the only one that wasn't short and blond.

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Cordelia did dye her hair blonde.
Top Bottom