• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Darla and her pregnancy

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
It's been a while since I watched Season 3 of Angel so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Darla couldn't abort Connor because it was some kind of mystical pregnancy that should've been impossible and she couldn't give birth because of being a vampire. Why couldn't they just perform a C-Section on her? Cut her open, haul the baby out and either stitch her up or allow her vampire healing to do the work?

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Been awhile for me, too, but I believe the baby was protecting itself, or something, so they couldn't cut through? Kinda like eek Twilight: Breaking Dawn :D

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Yeah they couldnt penetrate the skin, although when it came to term, surely the protection spell couldnt also have been the thing that killed it? I dont mind how it played out though, it was a good way for Darla to exit the scene.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
If Vampire Darla had survived the birthing process, what do you think she would've been like towards baby Connor?

I could see her being very protective of him physically, the way every mother is protective of their young, however her lack of morals would make her a bad parent emotionally.

If the rest of the Whirlwind were involved as well, I could see Drusilla treating Connor like a baby doll whilst Spike just wouldn't bother with him.

Tank1978

Townie
If Angel was sired/reborn from Darla and Connor was "born" from Darla does that make Angel Connors dad and step brother?!!! And as dru sires Darla does that mean she is Connors grandma and step sister?

Top Bottom