• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Darla's best season

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
What's your fav season for Darla?

My season rankings for Darla would go (I'm not counting flashback seasons, only alive or undead Darla)

1. Season 2 of Angel - she was fantastic this season. Her revival was great and how she got into Angel's head and then in "the Trial" she showed how much she and Angel care for each other. I loved her funny remarks and her back story is fantastic in "Darla" and "Reunion" and "Redefinition" are fantastic episodes for Darla where she reunited with Drusilla and I love watching her badass self and the sex with Angel was hot ! Haha!

2. Season 3 of Angel
Darla is great this season I just wish we had seen more of her but Lullaby is such an amazing episode for her and her sacrifice is amazing! Also she has that fun snarky side we all love to her too.

3. S1 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Honestly I was just okay with Darla this season. She was just one of the The Master's minions to me and I didn't really care for her character until she returned in Angel.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
1. Angel season 2: Drucarla is real! And the triple header of The Trial, Reunion, and Redefintion is so good. Darla and Lindsey were also a strange yet interesting couple for that short term.

2. Angel season 3: Mostly just because of Lullaby. The fact that she was so scared she wouldn't be able to love her child is so sweet, and then the sacrifice is Darla's greatest moment.

3. Angel season 4: Inside Out is a great episode with Darla's appearance to try to protect Connor being perfect. Julie Benz is a great actress, proving she can be a mother and not just a soulless blood sucker.

4. Angel season 5: Because there is more Drucarla in TGIQ. And it's gorgeous.

5. Angel season 1: The flashbacks are always enjoyable, especially Five by Five. And then the cliffhanger with her return in TSILA blew my mind.

6. Buffy season 5: Well I love Fool for Love, so it was just nice to see her.

7. Buffy season 1: Julie was still getting used to that whole acting thing. Angel is a great episode though.

8. Buffy season 2: It was nice to see how Angel got sired, but unfortunately that scene was all we got to see.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Angel season 2: Drucarla is real! And the triple header of The Trial, Reunion, and Redefintion is so good. Darla and Lindsey were also a strange yet interesting couple for that short term.

2. Angel season 3: Mostly just because of Lullaby. The fact that she was so scared she wouldn't be able to love her child is so sweet, and then the sacrifice is Darla's greatest moment.

3. Angel season 4: Inside Out is a great episode with Darla's appearance to try to protect Connor being perfect. Julie Benz is a great actress, proving she can be a mother and not just a soulless blood sucker.

4. Angel season 5: Because there is more Drucarla in TGIQ. And it's gorgeous.

5. Angel season 1: The flashbacks are always enjoyable, especially Five by Five. And then the cliffhanger with her return in TSILA blew my mind.

6. Buffy season 5: Well I love Fool for Love, so it was just nice to see her.

7. Buffy season 1: Julie was still getting used to that whole acting thing. Angel is a great episode though.

8. Buffy season 2: It was nice to see how Angel got sired, but unfortunately that scene was all we got to see.

I love this ranking! I decided not to include flashback Darla cause too much work lol!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Angel Season 2 is easily Darla's best season. It's a shame we couldn't get to see all the Whirlwind reunited in present-day.

Top Bottom