• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

David Boreanaz jumps into the Stacey Abrams debate

Mr Trick

Scooby
I've come round to the feeling that if Buffy is with anyone long term it should be either Willow or Faith. Her relationships with both Angel and Spike had value, but also both had too many problems and they feel like they worked for a certain period but couldn't work long term.

Faded90

Scooby
I've come round to the feeling that if Buffy is with anyone long term it should be either Willow or Faith. Her relationships with both Angel and Spike had value, but also both had too many problems and they feel like they worked for a certain period but couldn't work long term.
I’ve always thought The Mayors speech (particularly Buffy’s reaction to it) shows that any ‘vampire relationship’ endgame would be a bleak endgame for her (as much as I love Bangel) she deserves better than that

Fuffy would have a LOT of issues to work through it goes without saying but they’re always my headcanon endgame. Where they’re both at post Chosen I could see it working. Even the comics (which I personally don’t really view as canon more of an AU) but even if they are the definitive canon I see Fuffy in a good place to pursue something. I’ve always felt like S12 in the comics kind of shows a vampire relationship endgame for Buffy is dead. She’s clearly looking at the future as being not so distant and hints of her feeling broody pretty much put the kibosh on a Bangel or Spuffy endgame. Albeit they put a couple of fanservice scenes in there for if you really want to see it go one of their ways. I just don’t see it though.S12 kind of has that growing up and moving on vibe - even Faith’s excited about having a pension and being all growed up 😂

Black Thorn
It was a light hearted interview, but he does sound serious.
Of course he was serious. He's at the point in his career where he doesn't have to worry about Buffyverse fans anymore. And he can give his opinions without Joss threatening to reduce his screen time.

Yes, David seems to be a bit of a dick. But he's earned the right to be so. 😂

Faded90

Scooby
Of course he was serious. He's at the point in his career where he doesn't have to worry about Buffyverse fans anymore. And he can give his opinions without Joss threatening to reduce his screen time.

Yes, David seems to be a bit of a dick. But he's earned the right to be so. 😂
Yeah I think it’s got to the point where they just don’t need to keep the ‘party line’ anymore and can just say whatever they want 😂

Top Bottom