• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Did anyone want more Xander in speedos episode?.

Benz

Potential
I know it sounds weird but I wish we got to see Xander more in speedos episodes.

Priceless

Scooby
Nick Brendon was very good looking, especially in the earlier seasons. Maybe it was his character or his relationships with Buffy, Willow and Cordy, but I never found him attractive in that way, even though I knew he was good looking. So in answer to you question, I didn't want to see Xander in speedos even that once, never mind any other times. Now Spike in speedos . . . *sigh 😁

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Speedos have to be the most unflattering thing a man can wear, regardless of how attractive he may be in everything else.

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
Those of us who have legs like that should be allowed to show them off, man or woman.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Speedos are awful.
But Xander does look great in them! He looked so good Cordelia was kind of open to a The Shape of Water thing, before its time :p

Makes me regret we didn’t have a swim meets in high school.

It seems like the show liked to de-emphasize Xander’s attractiveness, for some reason. Because nerds can’t be hot, I guess. But I wouldn’t have minded If they had shown off speedo-Xander a bit more.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I think the writers didnt like Xander in them since we never saw him like that in the rest of the series .

Priceless

Scooby
Boxers and shorts are fine, but I'm definitely as a fan of the speedo on a nicely shaped man.

Top Bottom