• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Did anyone wish that Buffy had kick Willow out after getting Dawn hurt with broken arm?.

Benz

Potential
Dawn not my favourite by no means but however don’t think it’s appropriate Willow taking teenage girl to place like Rack and Willow irresponsible behaviour could gotten Dawn killed .

I think would Willow world of good to step away form everything supernatural.

Don’t give she had just broke up Tara as her behaviour no excuse.

So does anyone wish Buffy asked to move out as not like Willow didit have anywhere to go she go back to her parents or got doom at UC Sunnyvale.

Last edited:

Stake fodder

Soulless
Yeah, that might have been appropriate. Even though Buffy was willing to help Willow, she could have told Willow that she couldn't be around Dawn until she was better, and she had to move out, at least for a while.

However, it was easier for Buffy to keep tabs on Willow if she still lived in the house. Also, while Dawn was mad at both of them, it's possible that Buffy still felt Willow would have more positive influence with Dawn than she herself had at that point.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
No, because Willow finally admitted that she had a serious problem and wanted to change. That was an important step for her, it would've been counter-productive to kick Willow out of the house at that point.

And besides, it would go against Buffy'a character not to give somebody another chance who had shown a demonstrable willingness to change.

Um, actually scratch that last part...but Willow was her bestie so she gets another pass I guess.

Willow fan

Townie
she wase soort of bezest
Post automatically merged:

possessed by magic

thrasherpix

Scooby
If she was going to let them live there rent free as they push her to get a job and support them, then what's some drugs on top of that? They're pretty much used to danger and injury by then anyway.

I know it would've ruined the moment the writers wanted at the end of the season, but what I'd have loved to seen is Buffy shut that magic drug den down, not all that dissimilar from when she shut down that vampire brothel the previous season. (Though even then, I'm sure Rack had some escape plan, teleporting away, and set up again by the end of the series so that Willow can find him.)

They could even have another Spuffy building moment that didn't feel forced since Spike, who could lead Buffy to the den, would hold a grudge over what happened to Dawn in addition to wanting to fight besides Buffy (and though Spike would likely be a poor counselor over addiction, it might create some fun dialog as he tries to counsel Willow, even if that would probably include a threat to her if she ever endangered Dawn like that again).

WillowsFaith

Potential
No.. I think the way Buffy reacted was good enough. She wouldn’t kick out her best friend,. And the show implied she was under the influence, correlating magic with drugs. Willow was undoubtedly in the wrong, but Buffy isn’t gonna cut willow out of her life over that. Especially after all they went through. She should’ve just made willow get a job, and had Giles monitor willows magic use more strictly

Top Bottom