• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Did Cordelia believe Buffy about Angel in Halloween?

Mr Trick

Scooby
The scene in the bathroom when Buffy tells Cordelia about Angel being a vampire. I always assumed that Cordy did believe Buffy. But then her voice does seem quite sarcastic in response. Another question is if Cordy doesn't believe Buffy then when does she find out about Angel? There's no other scene where she's told or its confirmed to her.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I mean, Cordelia clearly doesn't believe Buffy and not just because of the sarcasm. Later in the same episode, she is clearly frustrated that even the memory-less Buffy thinks Angel is a vampire, but she decides to leave it alone and just 'pretend' like it's true. It's somewhere after that, but I'm guessing before What's My Line, that she either figures it out or is convinced off-screen.

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
I think Cordelia has to know it because of Angel letting himself be possessed by Eyghon in The Dark Age. I don't remember exactly but didn't Angel vamped out in front of Cordy in this episode ?

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Possibly. I remember him vamping out in front of her in one episode around this time.

Mr Trick

Scooby
One thing the show does from quite a early stage is that it makes it the norm for supernatural situations to pop up and for the Sunnydale residents to accept this as part of the town. I guess this is why I assumed Cordy believed Buffy. Also out of all the things Buffy could have come up with why a vampire? :D

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
No, she didn't believe Buffy in Halloween. Don't think it was till Dark Age that she actually believed it.

Top Bottom