• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Did Harmony kill a human?

Tank1978

Scooby
Did we ever see Harmony kill a human or was there ever any reference to her killing a human?

I don't remember ever seeing her actually kill anyone other than the receptionist vampire who tried to frame her in Harm's Way.

The only other thing she killed was cordy's keyboard 😂 and possibly Lorne's eardrums!

white avenger

white avenger
Harmony had minions at one point. Generally, that refers to vampires who were turned by their leader, so, yes, it is a pretty fair assumption that Harmony did kill at least a few people. Having said that, I think that, as a rule, she would feed, but not actually kill. Just my opinion, though, with nothing to really back it up, other than, if there ever was a vampire who thought that dead bodies were "ickey" and something to be avoided, she would be the one.

Tank1978

Scooby
Harmony had minions at one point. Generally, that refers to vampires who were turned by their leader, so, yes, it is a pretty fair assumption that Harmony did kill at least a few people. Having said that, I think that, as a rule, she would feed, but not actually kill. Just my opinion, though, with nothing to really back it up, other than, if there ever was a vampire who thought that dead bodies were "ickey" and something to be avoided, she would be the one.
I forgot about her minions! One of whom was played by Tom Lenk!

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
What about that guy she met at the bar and hooked up with? Didn't she wake up to find him dead beside her in bed? I'm drawing a blank on the episode, though. AtS for sure.

Tank1978

Scooby
What about that guy she met at the bar and hooked up with? Didn't she wake up to find him dead beside her in bed? I'm drawing a blank on the episode, though. AtS for sure.
Episode was harms way from s5. She was framed for his murder by another vampire secretary who was jealous of harmony's promotion.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Oh right! I remember now.
Top Bottom