• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Did you ever feel for Harmony?

MarlieTheSlayer

Bangel shipper
Black Thorn
I honestly don't care about her. She offers us some hilarious moments, but I could never call myself a fan. I still don't understand why she became part of the main cast in S5 of Angel. Nice gesture for the actress I guess.

Priceless

Scooby
I still don't understand why she became part of the main cast in S5 of Angel. Nice gesture for the actress I guess.
I think Harmony became part of he main cast because there was only one main female character in the season, and they even killed her off. They needed Harmony to try to balance out the ratio. They could have bought in a new character, but the audience were already primed to accept Harmony. Being new actually worked against Eve, who was compared to Lilah and found lacking.

I always felt for Harmony. She wasn't bright enough to be truly evil. She was ridiculed by everyone who knew her and yet she still remained positive. She's doing really well in the comics and I am happy for her, she deserves a bit of luck :)

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I always thought we were supposed to not feel bad for her. No matter what happened to her, I could count on myself laughing instead of feeling any sympathy.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I honestly don't care about her. She offers us some hilarious moments, but I could never call myself a fan. I still don't understand why she became part of the main cast in S5 of Angel. Nice gesture for the actress I guess.
She 100% should've been part of it.
The female characters were so lacking this season it was awful. We didn't have any strong females for sure outside of Fred & like a billion male characters,
Harmony was great & created some of the best moments in Angel S5

MarlieTheSlayer

Bangel shipper
Black Thorn
I think Harmony became part of he main cast because there was only one main female character in the season, and they even killed her off.
The female characters were so lacking this season it was awful.
I agree that they needed more female characters, but I wish Cordelia was there instead, or maybe Gwen? No, Faith that would have been awesome :D Lilah as well! Would have been great to see her develop into a hero and join the fight against Lindsay :p

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I agree that they needed more female characters, but I wish Cordelia was there instead, or maybe Gwen? No, Faith that would have been awesome :D Lilah as well! Would have been great to see her develop into a hero and join the fight against Lindsay :p
Yes I would've loved Cordy or Lilah etc.
But Harmony was still a funny & great character in the cast.
I loved her on Buffy & I loved her even more on Angel.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
How about all of the above! Faith and Fred scenes together would be fabulous. Gwen would get to develop that thing with Gunn that had off the charts chemistry. And the fact that they can bend the laws of death but Lilah is gone for all of season 5 is unacceptable. She just needed one or two appearances to make me happy.

MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
Totally agree! I need this version of S5 ^^

Priceless

Scooby
I would have loved to see Cordy, Faith, Gwen or Lilah :D They are all great characters. To see them all, along with Harmony, would have been amazing in S5, the men wouldn't have stood a chance :)

MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
Girl power :D
Top Bottom