• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Did you like Lindsey?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I love Lindsey MacDonald, was interested from his first appearance in City of... and was so glad to see him back after two and a half seasons of nothing :)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I love Lindsey MacDonald, was interested from his first appearance in City of... and was so glad to see him back after two and a half seasons of nothing :)
Lindsey was a great addition.
"Blind Date" was one of his best episodes. I love that he was a villain but could be an anti villain at times too.
Would've loved if he had a redemption arc

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Would've loved if he had a redemption arc
He kinda did, though, imo, just not as big as some of the more main characters. I mean, he did leave W&H, he did agree to help Angel in the battle against the Black Thorn. I think that's enough.

Priceless

Scooby
I loved Lindsay. His weird love for Darla was interesting and showed he was a far more complex character then he first seemed. I liked him in S5 and it was a shame Angel thought he had to be killed off

Puppet
Puppet
Poor Lorne :(

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
He kinda did, though, imo, just not as big as some of the more main characters. I mean, he did leave W&H, he did agree to help Angel in the battle against the Black Thorn. I think that's enough.

Lindsey did great redemption in his own way but I would've loved to see him get even more then he did.
I feel like he could've been one of the most popular Angel characters if he did

Top Bottom