• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion Angel #24 - Drusilla's Story

Tranquillity

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate bingo
'Druzilla' herself, Juliet Landau, enters the comics Whedonverse by co-writing alongside Brian Lynch a special two-parter that brings Druzilla into the After the Fall universe. As an added bonus, each issue will feature a special back-up pictorial with Landau, too.
Angel Aftermath #24 at TFAW.com

Thoughts...Feelings?

GrimsWatcher

Potential
This board is really dead. I feel like Aftermath killed interest in the Angel comics. But I loved this issue and it's the best art in the Angel comics so far. Loved the Juliet Landau pics in the book as well. Not sure about what's happening in the plot, but the next issue should clear it up. No complaints.

Crashing Doors

Potential
DruZilla? Zilla? Really?

I'm a few issues behind in the series. I didn't like the cat/person that was introduced in Aftermath and haven't really been very interested in getting the next few issues. But it's Angel so I'll eventually read them. I'm really looking forward to Dru's story. The cover (I think its 24 E) with Dru's face half human/half vamp is fantastic! Too bad it's like 5 times more than than A cover, at least where I get my comics.

Top Bottom