• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 1.05 "Rm w/a Vu" - Aired 11/2/99 (WB-US)

Out for a walk

5 Words Or Less...
I forgot that I liked Cordy a lot more after she was Angel. She definitely fits in well there. I loved the part where she didn't want them know it was possessed. Her grabbing the floating scissors was hilarious.

Mr Trick

Scooby
This episode has draw backs. Not sure we really needed the Doyle plot. They get in the way at the end. Because I'm so invested in Cordy I do enjoy it as a Cordy cetric episode. Good cameo from Beth Grant also. Cordelia living with a ghost is one step closer to her not being so judgemental.

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
Another very strong episode, and the first real character piece of the season. It does a wonderful job of building Cordy's character by making her question whether she's being punished for her bad actions. I actually rather enjoy the Doyle subplot; it ends up being merged with the Cordy plot pretty well, even if Griff and his cronies are only really there so David Boreanaz can fight someone. The mystery surrounding the ghost haunting the apartment is well paced and structured, and I still get a kick out of the final twist where it turns out that Maude killed her own son, instead of the other way around.

All in all, a really enjoyable episode, and better than the previous two.

Top Bottom