• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 2.03 "School Hard" - Aired 9/29/1997 (WB-US)

Btvs fan

Scooby
@Mr Trick Yes Snyder is lumping them together but there is 1 huge difference:
"That was never proven thr Fire marshals said it could've been mice"

"I didn't stab anyone with a trowel, they were pruning shears"

He can't prove Buffy did anything wrong while Sheila openly boasts about it. Sheila should be expelled and in police custody.

Mr Trick

Scooby
@Mr Trick Yes Snyder is lumping them together but there is 1 huge difference:
"That was never proven thr Fire marshals said it could've been mice"

"I didn't stab anyone with a trowel, they were pruning shears"

He can't prove Buffy did anything wrong while Sheila openly boasts about it. Sheila should be expelled and in police custody.
But it goes to Synder's character. Plus he's out to get Buffy so is just going to believe the worst in her even if there maybe conflicting evidence.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
With lines like "she goes to raves and other things that make you tarty" And when Spike encounters her the inference is she is going to have a thressome with those 2 guys and that she somehow had it coming do make me think the show is being judgemental with the whole bad girl cliche 🤔

And of course we never see her again after this episode either which doesn't help 🤓
I think you may be reading too much into it here. The word used in that scene is actually tardy, as in late, not tarty as in promiscuous. Tardy is an American English word.

Top Bottom