• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 2.14 "Innocence" - Aired 1/20/1998 (WB-US)

Mr Trick

Scooby
One of the best episodes of the whole show. Its so emotionally and has brilliant acting. Giles's speech to Buffy at the end is just so full of wisdom and humanity. The end scene with Joyce and Buffy is the perfect cap off too. I think its a great moment where Joyce can see something is wrong with Buffy, but doesn't force her to talk and is just there for her.

The reveal of Angel becoming Angelus is a game changer and he's a fantastic villain. The Mull scene and that shot of Buffy and the rocket launcher is one of the show's most iconic shots.

spikenbuffy

"Buffy's like nobody else in the world"
How does Angelus knows about Jenny's identity and that her uncle is in town ?

Mr Trick

Scooby
How does Angelus knows about Jenny's identity and that her uncle is in town ?
Doesn't that go down in Passion? There is a scene with Jenny and Angelus in the school in this one but Jenny jumps in to protect Willow right? I never got the impression that Angelus knew about Jenny apart from that. Because Angel knows Jenny wouldn't that mean Angelus knows her?

spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
Oh ok I thought that maybe Angelus knew about Jenny being a gypsy before Passion. But I'm wondering how does Angelus knows about her uncle and how does he knows his place to kill him.

spikenbuffy

"Buffy's like nobody else in the world"
I thought Drusilla had a vision?

Yes she did, but Angelus knows about her uncle, him being in Sunnydale during Innocence and knows where to find him to kill him, how does he ? Angel didn't even knew about Jenny's Uncle.

Top Bottom