• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 3.01 "Hearthrob" - Aired 9/24/2001 (WB-US)

Ann

Nee chatwuann Bangel
Where I live, but really don't want to be.
There was very little I liked in this episode and so much Cangel. I remember where I had seen Angel running away from danger and that was with Buffy in Surprise and other times. The Buffy part was just an afterthought. Such a disappointment and I felt robbed. It was clear that Angel was no longer grieving and was ready for life to go on. The one bright spot was that Angel still loves Buffy. I am glad I only watched it once and I will not watch it again.

Faded90

Potential
There was very little I liked in this episode and so much Cangel. I remember where I had seen Angel running away from danger and that was with Buffy in Surprise and other times. The Buffy part was just an afterthought. Such a disappointment and I felt robbed. It was clear that Angel was no longer grieving and was ready for life to go on. The one bright spot was that Angel still loves Buffy. I am glad I only watched it once and I will not watch it again.
I think this episode being so Cangel is mainly because the networks changed and the B word is practically banned after this but there’s no way they could get away with not addressing Buffy’s death so they did it while leaning heavily towards Cangel. I don’t like it 😂

Reactions: Ann

Ann

Nee chatwuann Bangel
Where I live, but really don't want to be.
I think this episode being so Cangel is mainly because the networks changed and the B word is practically banned after this but there’s no way they could get away with not addressing Buffy’s death so they did it while leaning heavily towards Cangel. I don’t like it 😂
Yes, I remember that from when Angel S3 first aired. I remember the "Don't say the B word." They were launching Cangel with it.

Top Bottom