• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 4.14 "Release" - Aired 3/12/2003 (WB-US)

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I have enjoyed some of the episodes, but I know why I don't remember many of them. I also know why I haven't rewatched this like I have Buffy many times. Like you said it definitely doesn't add up to Buffy. I think my problem was rewatching this immediately after my rewatch of Buffy.

I am sticking with it though. :)
Yeah if you just watch Angel for a while you start to miss Buffy. I feel like you have to watch them together to enjoy Angel more, which may not make sense, but that's the way it is.

Mylie

Scooby
Yeah if you just watch Angel for a while you start to miss Buffy. I feel like you have to watch them together to enjoy Angel more, which may not make sense, but that's the way it is.
Yes, watching both shows at the same time definitely made me enjoy it more during seasons 6/7 and 3/4 :)

No but not really kidding, with all of season 4 of AtS's faults, watching it at the same time as season 7 of btvs really made me realize that it's not that bad after all. I ended up always being more excited whenever it was AtS's turn. That only changed after Faith left for Sunnydale.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Poor Faith, I just want to give her a hug :(

Ouch :(

I hope Wes can afford to fix that wall...

Angelus, you are lame...

Who is it ??? God ??? o_O

Angelus, you may be hands on but Angel is definitely not a hands on guy...

Cordy is possessed, someone please kill her just to stop it...

Cordy, that baby is controlling you, and not in a good way...

Lorne, in this case a gun is more effective than a sanctuary spell...

Not up to it ??? About that...

Here's the thing about sanctuary spells, they don't work in real life and therefore should not be relied upon.

I personally think that China makes useable products...

Angelus, Faith can make the choice to join you or the choice to be a good guy...

Wes, I don't think that Faith wants to be that vicious anymore...

Cordy is possessed again...

Cordy stole the soul :eek:

Funn again... :rolleyes:

May Faith bruise him :D

Nice reflexes :D

So this is what Riley did behind Buffy's back in season 5...

Connor, you are not a vampire...

Eww :eek:

She has a gaydar, just like Faith :)

Faith wanted Wes to stop hurting humans and she gets called a rabid dog for it...:confused:

Angelus, stop that :mad:

Angelus, Wes was a stuffy wuss back then...

Angelus, she might be a murderer but she's not an animal...:mad:

No :eek:

Next time: Angel and Faith spend the episode in a shared coma.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The conflict with Wes and Faith is interesting. I'm more on Faith side because when you are generally fighting on the good side then torturing innocents isn't really part of the mission. Plus there's no proof that his methods led to good results. I mean his later plan worked on some levels, but it did almost kill Faith which in the grander schemes of things would have been a loss for the good side.

The Angelus-Faith fight at the end was great and the highlight of the episode. It's a shame at this point Angelus had slipped into full on camp.

Yes, watching both shows at the same time definitely made me enjoy it more during seasons 6/7 and 3/4 :)

No but not really kidding, with all of season 4 of AtS's faults, watching it at the same time as season 7 of btvs really made me realize that it's not that bad after all. I ended up always being more excited whenever it was AtS's turn. That only changed after Faith left for Sunnydale.
Unpopluar opinion of mine but I still prefer Buffy S7 over this season of Angel. I think the lows are much lower in S4 of Angel.

Top Bottom