• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 6.03 "After Life" - Aired 10/9/01 (UPN-US)

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Watched a reaction for this, has never been my fave episode but there are genuinely creepy moments. I remembered then, but not the effect of them.

love Spike yelling at Xander and Anya. I’m like, for all the negatives about Buffy dating guys that are centuries older than her, I feel like the gang needs the perspective of Spike here because he is thinking more clearly/less naively than the Scoobs (they are really still very young here).

Dawn and Spike moments with Buffy are really the standouts of this ep.

Faded90

Scooby
That scene where Buffy is thanking them for bringing her back and she looks like she’s going to vomit just saying the words. Brilliant job by Sarah

Willow seemingly being more concerned that Buffy didn’t tell her ‘good job’ and thank her rather than the fact she looks disturbed is a seriously ‘wtf’ moment and obviously sets up a lot of the season

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Yeah, you really don’t think about Spike being a Vampire Lord for the better part of a century. And his primary frame of reference is how humans change when they rise, which he considers to be one and the same, even if they aren’t.

Top Bottom