• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of 7.20 "Touched" - Aired 5/06/03 (UPN-US)

white avenger

white avenger
Caleb fought Spike and Faith pretty effectively. I know that Buffy is faster than both those two in most situations but the way it was depicted was silly.
I wouldn't have minded her using some Aikido- using Caleb's strength against him a couple of time- to thrown him about and keep him off balance until she found what she was looking for.
Caleb's fight with Spike consisted of little more than a single punch while Spike was more or less surprised, and in the process of going game faced. Hardly a demonstration of much beyond sheer brute force. Likewise, his fight with Faith was over too quickly to give any indication of the two opponents' relative speed or strength. Plus, the fact that she might still have been somewhat out of practice fighting demons (certainly not at Buffy's level anymore) combined with recovering from her beatings and near death in Los Angeles might have resulted in Faith not being at the peak of her fighting form yet. A longer, more drawn out fight with either one might very well have ended differently.

As for Buffy using some Aikido (or Hapkido, Jujitsu, or Judo) against Caleb, we never saw any indication that she had any sort of formal martial arts training. Almost exclusively throughout the series, her fights were much more street fighting techniques than anything resembling a Japanese, Chinese, or Korean art form. Also, when she had to spar with the Watcher (I forget the episode) in Season 5, she had to "do it her way" to beat him. Most likely, the closest Buffy ever came to martial arts was watching chop sockey movies with Willow and Xander.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
The episode you are referring to is Checkpoint.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
And 'Spiral' didn't end so well because they all followed Buffy's orders without question. Disaster and catatonic Buffy.

Then in The Gift' every contribute and plays a part in the plan- victory.

There's the moral right there. :)
I think in that case was a question of time - they had to run and hide, buy time, they couldn't stay put in Sunnydale waiting for Glory - and they didn't know where to find her. Glory (or Ben) could have shown up at the Magic Box and grabb Dawn at any minute, giving no time for the Scoobies to discuss the situation and come up with defenses like the Dagon esphere and the hammer (the Buffybot was broken and had to be fixed).

When the Byzantium guys attacked, they were forced to stay at that barn (?). They were dealing with the situation, but unfortunately, Ben was Glory and Glory was Ben...

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I could go through a lot of scripts to show this is exactly how the dynamic worked but why bother. Spiral didn't end well because an attack injured Giles and Buffy called Ben. It had nothing to do with the plan, or Buffy's attitude - which is really pretty obvious.

From the beginning:
Cut outside. The team arrives running. Buffy tries the door.

Buffy: It's locked!

Xander: Can you break it down?

Buffy: No, not that thing. Um... You guys try the back entrance, and I'll find my own way.

Giles: Right. Come on.

Buffy: Um, wait! Guys! Here! (hands Willow her bag) You get the exit cleared and the people out. That's all! Don't go Wild Bunch on me.

Giles: Uh, see you inside, then.

As for Spiral - it was cheesy - one of the worst. And Angel's appearance was just weird - killed his son, erased his friends memories, took over an evil law firm - and then drove to Sunnydale and complained that Buffy smelled like Spike, and told her to wait for him. Huh?

A second front is also ridiculous considering that as far as Buffy knew there would be 4 people in LA to protect the entire world.

Last edited:
As for Buffy using some Aikido (or Hapkido, Jujitsu, or Judo) against Caleb, we never saw any indication that she had any sort of formal martial arts training.
I see plenty of formal martial arts training by the stunt people, so maybe simply some 'Aikido-style' moves from Buffy if they wanted to get across the whole 'Buffy isn't a strong as Caleb, but she's faster and more agile and has far better training'.

The First really skimped on giving Caleb any sort of formal martal arts tuition. :)

As for Spike and Faith- I doubt either of them could've done what Buffy did in the same circumstances. Spike may be close to that speed but he's not as agile and Faith is more of a toe-to-toe brawler type.

I think in that case was a question of time - they had to run and hide, buy time, they couldn't stay put in Sunnydale waiting for Glory
I could go through a lot of scripts to show this is exactly how the dynamic worked but why bother. Spiral didn't end well because an attack injured Giles and Buffy called Ben. It had nothing to do with the plan,
The point was 'running away' wasn't any sort of plan- Buffy panicked because of Dawn (completely understandable given the pressure) and everyone else followed her decision. And it didn't even buy any time (since Glory was Ben the entire time during that episode...) and just led to them all stuck in the middle of nowhere. That's not Buffy's fault, that's just saying that the panicked runaway didn't do anything useful.

It was only when Buffy is incapicitated and Dawn is taken that everybody else is forced by circumstances to think of a plan. Spike and Xander go and see Doc and get vital info, Willow researches mind spells to restore Tara/drain Glory, Anya comes up with loads of ideas when she's forced to by the circumstances (and basement sex!).

Imagine this For S7 'Empty Places' situation to be like S5, then the Scoobies go through 'Spiral', they're beaten by the enemy, one of the them is badly injured/hospitalized and then Buffy tells them 'we need to run away again just like before, I feel that if we go here then we'll be able to defeat Glory!'
I doubt the Scoobies would've followed her in that situation either...but they might've reasoned with her better as well at that point.

bespangeled
bespangeled
We should take this over to the season five thread - I was just showing that Buffy always ordered everyone around.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Too, much, talking, I'm overwhelmed...

Faith has a point, they need rest...

No more power, guess Sunnydale is a ghost town now...

Buffy, you went into his house and he doesn't know who you are...

Andrew and Spike are still there...

Reverend I hate women :p

Kennedy, you and Faith are both stubborn so...

Kennedy, you aren't even a slayer...

She had back up :D

Andrew likes Spike, but Spike doesn't like him back...must suck for Andrew...

Spike, Buffy was kicked out :D

Spike :mad:

Faith may be redeemed but she's still Faith :D

Xander has a eye patch :)

What the bananas, another replacement for the f word :)

Spike, if you dated Harmony, Faith should be a walk in the park compared to that...:rolleyes:

The first as the mayor :eek:

The first has a point, Faith is a better leader than Buffy, and she's not a hypocrite :D

Buffy, you are glad...

Buffy has a point, Spike only had sex with her because she was a shell of her former self...

Spike, Buffy is not the one for you... :rolleyes:

The first saw the Fuffy cleartext, the first saw the Fuffy cleartext :D

I'm not surprised that Faith didn't know what an Achilles heel is...

Principal of a school where nobody finished, that sucks :(

Yuck :eek:

Willow and Kennedy, doesn't feel the same as Twillow :(

I'm surprised that the ice cream survived that long :eek:

Kennedy has a tounge piercing :eek:

If Buffy isn't dead than why can The First be Buffy ??? o_O

Caleb, we all sin in different ways...

Guys, stop doing this to Andrew :(

A note, that can't be good...

Buffy :eek:

Is that Wine or Blood ??? o_O

What the hell is in there ??? o_O

The schyce :D

Next time: Faith is unconscious for most of the episode.

Blaze
Blaze
haha the tongue piercing! Also Buffy was technically dead twice :P that's gotta count for something!

Priceless

Scooby
The opening is fun, they've ousted their leader and now they are left with too many voices all wanting to be heard. I like that Dawn feels guilty but I don't like that Giles says 'she's going to be fine. Really it's for the best' - for who is it for the best Giles?

The lights go out and we know Sunnydale is shutting down. Buffy breaks into a house and tells the homeowner 'It's not you house, it's not your town anymore'. Things are so dire Spike can walk into someones home without an invite.

Faith steps up as the boss, she comes up with the plan to kidnap th bringer. Kennedy takes on Faith's previous role of the pushy upstart. She even calls Faith 'Captain'.

Spike and Andrew return and the scoobies try to spin Buffy's absence, but Spike isn't buying it. (I wonder what Andrew would have done, but he's left the room) Spike is scathing about their decision and reasoning, believing they have betrayed Buffy. Faith cuts off his rant, and squares upto him, surely she knew there was only one way for this to go? Spike punches her and personally I thought she deserved it, like he says' Faith 'finally got what she wanted', she is the 'good slayer' and I've never disliked her more. Spike goes in searh of Buffy, using his sense of smell to search her out.

The scoobies return to questioning the Bringer, using a spell found by Dawn and cast by Willow. The Bringer speaks through Andrew and reveals an armoury at the edge of town. Giles brutally slits the Bringers throat, and I think that anger is a hangover from the earlier converstaion with Spike, when his true motivations for betraying Buffy were questionned, he takes his anger out on the Bringer.

Spike finds Buffy and thinks he can motivate her. He can't understand why she won't fight back. Buffy talks about her feelings of guilt, how she feels alone and how she can't connect. Spike tells her not to be so self-pitying. He gets down on his knees and tells her he know's his own limitations too well, but he is certain and believes without a doubt that she has no limitations. Spike says he loves her because of 'how she tries'. 'You're the one, Buffy'

There things could be said about him too, he moved beyond his limitations as a vampire, moving so far that he couldn't actually return to being a monster and had to get a soul. Buffy tries, but Spike is also a trier. He struggled for years to live with the chip, to live with his unrequited love for Buffy, to live without her and now to live with a soul. Buffy and Spike are both unique, even though neither of them wanted to be.

I love that their whole conversation is beautiful, quiet, restrained and low key. It just is. There's no drama, no suicide attempts, no screaming or shouting. This really is them connecting, when she asks him to stay and 'just hold me' *sigh (yes that's my Spuffy heart talking)

While Spike is talking to Buffy, Faith is talking first to Giles, then to The Mayor. Giles and she are in Buffy's bedroom, the one in which Buffy disagreed with him about Spikes chip, and the one in which she shut the door on him. Now he's back, with another Slayer, getting the validation he desperately needs, and giving the validation Faith has always craved. I really dislike them both so much in this scene.

It's great to see The Mayor again. He really is a wonderful character, he's so urbane but also so small-town. He warns Faith that Buffy will never see her as anything but a killer, and that she'll never find the love and acceptance she craves. But Buffy has already accepted her as the leader, she told her to lead them, and Giles and the potentials have given her their respect and trust, but maybe Faith just can't see that.

I have difficulty with the Faith/Robin scene because for me their is no chemistry. For the first time ever, Faith doesn't flirt! Maybe this is deliberate, to contrast it to the Spike/Buffy scene, as when Robin says of Buffy 'She's not the only one'.

As Buffy lays in Spike's arms, the other couples have sex (not sure any of it is love, I think only Buffy and Spike have love). Is this Willow and Kennedy's first time? They've never had the bedroom to themselves before, and the house has been pretty full, so not sure if they've ever had the opportunity. I like their scene, with Willow being scared of being out of control and Kennedy saying she'll keep her grounder. I really don't get the Kennedy hate at all, I think she's good for Willow. While they get the romantic candle-lit bedroom, poor Anya and Xander get one last time on the kitchen floor, but they are in the heart of the home and Xander is the heart of the group.

The scene with Caleb and the First is chilling. They too need to touch, to connect with each other, but their connection is about pain and death. SMG really gives a great performance as the First.

When we cut back to Buffy, she is awake and cradling a sleeping Spike in her arms. There are no words, and we do not see her leave, but she knows now what she has to do. The last scenes are intercut between Faith at the armoury and Buffy at the vineyard and the audince is left to wonder who's plan is the best. In an episode about touch, it is ironic that Buffy's way of beating Caleb is to avoid his touch, to be what she had earlier felt so pitiful about; alone and literally unconnected.

Faith and the potentials fight the bringers, in what is quite a physical battle, shot throught flashes of torchlight which is very effective. We cut back to Buffy who has evaded Caleb and finds the scythe, 'magical' sounding music is played and a smile grows on Buffy's face. We cut back to Faith, who breaks a lock on a box, lifts the lid, and we see explosives and a clock counting down.

I love the romance in this episode, the deepening of the Spike/Buffy relationship. I love that Faith gets punched, though she's taking it for all of them, who all deserve a slap. SMG as the First is great, and The Mayor is always wonderful, and the cliffhanger ending is pretty exciting.

Team Spike

A fool for love
Great episode.

Spike arrives and after knowing what happened, he gets mad; wise words he says. And when Faith answer with "the time for speech-giving is over" (Buffy really loves giving speeches), he gets even madder and punches her...

They kick Buffy out of the house without hearing what exactly she had to say, and then they reunite in chaos to decide that Caleb and The First are keeping something important from the Slayer, and that they should go and retrieve it. :rolleyes: They only were too reliant on the source who told them where to look for it: a Bringer who used to do the First's biding...

Faith tells Kennedy to back off - and the girl really needed a good scold, she was out of line - but also later, she gives strengh to Willow, saying she will be her kite string; I think Will needed that.

Why do Xander and Anya don't get back together already?

Giles seems to be at easy with the absence of Buffy, giving orders and cutting throats, as well as Wood - he, who suggest
i
I don't like pod Giles - and I think that Spike is right about what is going on. Giles supports kicking Buffy out of her own home, and then we see him taking over, reassuring Faith that she's doing a good job (a reassurance that Buffy no longer wanted or needed). He's the on who organizes the interrogation of the Bringer, and then jumps up and slits his throat. He's perfectly okay with having Faith take the girls into the same danger that he objected to when Buffy suggested it. I'd say that Spike had it right - Buffy surpassed him and he was the one who couldn't follow.

I hate the trashing that Buffy gets from so many fans who feel that she was a bitch and deserved to be kicked out. I just don't see where she is any different from what she has always been - and she shows it by going and successfully doing exactly what she had proposed by herself - she find what the bad guys had hidden in the winery that belonged to her and it wasn't a stapler. She doesn't hold a grudge, and she supports Faith.

I don't think I can express how much I loathe Giles her, and I loved him up to this season.
Totally agree with you. They don't even apologise, when every last one of them was dead wrong. By the end Spike is the only one who truly loves Buffy. He really brings home how terrible their betrayal is. "After all she's done for you. She has died for you." None of them has a word to say to this. He's more loyal than the lot of them. BTW I believe he was a better man as a demon than Angel was when he was a human or Angel with a soul. Spike sought out his own soul. Spike's "pep talk" to Buffy at the end is my favorite moment ever to see on screen. I cry everytime I rewatch it.

Mylie

Scooby
i

Totally agree with you. They don't even apologise, when every last one of them was dead wrong. By the end Spike is the only one who truly loves Buffy. He really brings home how terrible their betrayal is. "After all she's done for you. She has died for you." None of them has a word to say to this. He's more loyal than the lot of them. BTW I believe he was a better man as a demon than Angel was when he was a human or Angel with a soul. Spike sought out his own soul. Spike's "pep talk" to Buffy at the end is my favorite moment ever to see on screen. I cry everytime I rewatch it.
Wow, it's a wonder that he had to seek a soul then!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
By the end Spike is the only one who truly loves Buffy.
Oddly enough, this part of your post rings kinda true and that is the sad tragedy of it. All of her very best friends abandon her. Her sister kicks her out. All of these strong and significant connections we have seen built for nearly 7 years are cast aside so that Spike can play the hero. I'm supposed to buy that Willow would do this? That after Buffy has stood by Willow after her mistakes that she would cast her out of her home? That Dawn who is fiercely protective over Buffy, who saw her sister die for her - would do this? It's the most unfortunate kind of OOC writing I have witnessed on this show and it is all so that Spike can come in and win the day. The only way to elevate Spike, into the position that would allow him to be the person to give this speech is to literally eviscerate Buffy's connections to her friends and family and once again leave her alone and alienated.

sosa lola

Scooby
Oddly enough, this part of your post rings kinda true and that is the sad tragedy of it. All of her very best friends abandon her. Her sister kicks her out. All of these strong and significant connections we have seen built for nearly 7 years are cast aside so that Spike can play the hero. I'm supposed to buy that Willow would do this? That after Buffy has stood by Willow after her mistakes that she would cast her out of her home? That Dawn who is fiercely protective over Buffy, who saw her sister die for her - would do this? It's the most unfortunate kind of OOC writing I have witnessed on this show and it is all so that Spike can come in and win the day. The only way to elevate Spike, into the position that would allow him to be the person to give this speech is to literally eviscerate Buffy's connections to her friends and family and once again leave her alone and alienated.
That's how I exactly feel about this arc and Empty Places/Touched. It's too OOC to be believable. I can see the Scoobies disagreeing with Buffy, but to ask her to leave the house? To pick Faith over her? To not even run after her and try to explain? To never apologize or make amends?

It's just bad writing and not worth discussing.

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Absolutely true, it was inexcusably lazy writing that showed how little they care for the show and fans by that time, and reduced a show I once loved to garbage.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Flicking through this episode (after flicking through Dirty Girls and Empty Places- Caleb is a really enjoyable villain), and I never realised just how much Kennedy was pushing for a bigger say in things. We all know of her whining to Faith about how she thought she would get a bigger say with Faith in charge, however during the scene just after Buffy has been kicked out and everyone is talking at the same time (and Xander says "you know, I'm thinking that everyone here shouldn't have a say" which is exactly what Buffy was making a point about), you can hear Kennedy say "I just wonder if those of us who have been here longer should have more of a say." Given that the two potentials Kennedy arrived with are dead, that makes her the longest serving potential so she's just trying to further her own self interest at this point.

Dora

Scooby
Twaddle, where when and how doe's anybody really believe that the Scoobies would turn against Buffy ( Even Dawn ? ) to Support Faith !!! but by this time BTVS S7 was really the Spike show
They show them on the Bed ,Buffy now has the confidence that Spike has changed from S6 she is stronger about them,Spike is different, loving , and if Spike did try she did not want Buffy was confidant in herself to stop it
Is this not how Spike should have been with Buffy in S6 caring ?
They chuck Buffy out of her house ! but never mind Spike like the seventh cavalry is riding in to save the day .....but first he must confront the bad guy , Spike hits Faith but then Spike likes hitting women,
Buffy is suffering from a lack of confidence unable to cope with life, unable to cope with Caleb ,so Spike gives Buffy almost the same speech as Riley had when she was not able to be mentally strong and stop Spikes sexual abuse in S6 and it has the same effect on Buffy making her strong, she stopped Spike, she stopped Caleb
This episode is up there with Giles walking out on Buffy in S6....actually worse....., as it destroyed all the scoobies characters just to promote Spuffy
At the end when Whedon finally stopped sulking about Fire Flop , got of his Arse and wrote Directed Chosen he tried to promote the Scoobies again and BTVS it was to little ,to late........

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I think Spike is way too blinded and being way too much of a yes man in this episode. Yes Buffy did save the world on many occasions, but Xander revived Buffy in Prophecy Girl, Giles prevented Glory from resurfacing in The Gift, and Xander was the one who brought Willow back from the brink in Grave.

Athene
Athene
Exactly
thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Among other examples I can think of, examples Spike would know about

katmobile

Scooby
Twaddle, where when and how doe's anybody really believe that the Scoobies would turn against Buffy ( Even Dawn ? ) to Support Faith !!! but by this time BTVS S7 was really the Spike show
They show them on the Bed ,Buffy now has the confidence that Spike has changed from S6 she is stronger about them,Spike is different, loving , and if Spike did try she did not want Buffy was confidant in herself to stop it
Is this not how Spike should have been with Buffy in S6 caring ?
They chuck Buffy out of her house ! but never mind Spike like the seventh cavalry is riding in to save the day .....but first he must confront the bad guy , Spike hits Faith but then Spike likes hitting wom
Buffy is suffering from a lack of confidence unable to cope with life, unable to cope with Caleb ,so Spike gives Buffy almost the same speech as Riley had when she was not able to be mentally strong and stop Spikes sexual abuse in S6 and it has the same effect on Buffy making her strong, she stopped Spike, she stopped Caleb
This episode is up there with Giles walking out on Buffy in S6....actually worse....., as it destroyed all the scoobies characters just to promote Spuffy
At the end when Whedon finally stopped sulking about Fire Flop , got of his Arse and wrote Directed Chosen he tried to promote the Scoobies again and BTVS it was to little ,to late........
Dora considering that Xander's just had his eye poked out and Buffy is doing her heroic safe mood and doesn't seem to care because she's trying to keep going and not fall apart. That Willow's new babe thinks SHE should be in charge and Willow's caught between worry over Buffy's attitude and pressure from Kennedy. Giles and Buffy have unresolved tension from her difference of opinion. Then yes I can. Willow has bonded with Faith in the car from LA so all is forgiven between them, things are so tense between Buffy and Giles - Giles is willing to go with someone who is willing to take his advice and Xander's too tramatised to care as long as he does not have to go back to where he lost his eye. Dawn hates doing what she has to do and thanks to Michelle's great performance you can see how much she hates it and she gets a pass from me for telling Rona to shut up in the next episode. How do I hate Rona let me count the ways. Anya's always been a bit of an unforgiving bitch and she is very angry with Buffy over Selfish - IMO she can go eff herself but that's my opinion.

Spike didn't have a soul in season six and he does now so that gives him a different perspective and understanding which is what's tyring to be comminucated here except it's less patronising than Riley's speech. Riley's was YOU'RE better than this which he wasn't wrong about but it was still a little condensing from a position of him having got it together... Spike's you have value and you can do this and I see it more as paying back the way she believed in him when no one did. You can even read it that he owes her since he was the cause of tension between Buffy and Giles.

Then I know what views you hold on Spike and why so I'm not getting into it here. I'm not going to say you need to see past your issues but you need to accept that they colour your view on things in a way they don't for other people including the people writing the script. Fight your real enemies because they're not here. Alhough I can't begin to understand your demons I have walked anyway from fandoms when I felt they'd jumped the shark rather than stay around and get annoyed about them. I just find the great advantage that fiction as over life is that you can always walk away from it and find something better equipped to cheer you up. If you like the debates great... I do but maybe if you talk about the ones that haven't triggered you. I'm afriad it does make you ranty when you don't.

i think the intention of Empty Places is so to show how a stressful situation where people have a lot of different relationships, aims and agendas sometimes results in people turning on each other which isn't great and is self sabotaging. You of all people should understand that trauma is something that affects your perspective. Buffy isn't blameless here it's clear her own coping mechanisms and her massive issues with Faith (which have some justification) throw off her judgement too and ultimately they colour Spike's too when it comes to Faith.

This includes Spike - I know that you won't accept it as tother won't but I still interpret that Spike and Faith's fight is a mutual release of tensions and in a sense each of the trying to be loyal to different people and neither seeing it. I do also think that Faith goaded Spike into it through partly altrustic reasons - she wanted to take the brunt of his temper to stop him making the group feel bad and becasue she knew she could take it and partly personal - it's Faith she derives carthasis through mainly two things... one of them fighting and the other she'll engage in later. She knew that he could take her punishment as she could take his. I think he is unfair in his assessement of her role in things and what he says added more incentive to her to want to hit him but he wasn't there.

The only other example post soul of him hitting a woman when he wasn't out of control was Anya and he wasn't very stable back in early season seven and Anya was not realising that. No it's not ok but there were mitigating circumstances.

DayDreamer27

Potential
I think Spike is way too blinded and being way too much of a yes man in this episode. Yes Buffy did save the world on many occasions, but Xander revived Buffy in Prophecy Girl, Giles prevented Glory from resurfacing in The Gift, and Xander was the one who brought Willow back from the brink in Grave.
Agreed. And Willow revived Buffy after her death. Buffy is a great hero & all, but she didn't get where she is all on her own. She had help that other slayers didn't. Her Watcher was a father figure, which others weren't.

Spike just came off as a Buffy-whipped yes-man. And too much of a self-righteous one at that. Then he's got nerve to insulate that everyone is just hating on Buffy because they aren't blindly following her lead like he will. Typical fanboy comment. If you have problems with the woman or how she's behaving, you're a hater who wants her or wants to be her. I can't help be seethe in annoyance when I recall that little rant of his. Sad that by this point, Faith was a more likable & respectable protagonist than either Buffy or Spike.

I agreed with Anya's comments. Buffy seemed to think she was better than everyone. But as Anya said, it was gifted to her, not earned. They were all soldiers fighting the good fight, but she
's got some kind of "You suck" speech & open dismissal for everyone. Especially calling a suicide victim an idiot shortly after her death. And given the pathetic destruction she was on with Spike in season 6, she's the last to talk. Now some hated Anya's speech because of her past. But it's not like what she said wasn't true. I agree with another fan's comments that the more Buffy went through, the higher her horse kept getting.

Buffy & Spike were completely unlikable this season. Of course for me, Spike is unlikable every season after 3. lol This was just another annoyance scene on the list.

Athene
Athene
That’s very true
thetopher
thetopher
Yeah, the very definition of obnoxious white-knighting. And Spike hopes to escape the friend-zone so he assaults Faith without provocation.

katmobile

Scooby
Which would mean his only partners were Dru, Angel, and possibly Darla:D

But don't forget Harmony, and possibly wedding skank.
Nah Darla wouldn't have we see in her eponymous episode what she thinks of him i.e. not much.

Top Bottom