• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of "Angel #36" Released 18/08/2010 (IDW)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya

TFAW said:
When L.A. went to hell, everyone thought things couldn't get any worse. Well, they were dead wrong. Especially now that the new Big Bad is officially out for blood.

Meanwhile the magical fall out from The Fall continues to get weirder, and Angel find himself with more enemies than you can wave a sharp wooden type thingy at.

photo and summary from: Angel Aftermath #36 at TFAW.com

Anyone read this one yet? :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
sorry I haven't, just wanted to say that is one cool looking cover!

VampireJason

Dangel Activist
Pretty good. RIP Dez, we hardly knew ye. We're still not sure on Spike's soul status yet but Angel plans to keep him around anyways. And the return of Anne, wasn't expecting that. I think this was one of the best issues yet, it had that old Angel feel to it. I hope they finish off James by the end of this arc, I'd hate to see him sticking around.

white avenger

white avenger
Pretty good. RIP Dez, we hardly knew ye.
It just might be that all of the characters introduced during the IDW "Angel" series, the ones not like Dez, Beta George, and the like are going to get killed off or done away with in some other fashion, before the changeover, since they don't actually belong to Whedon.

ElmoHasAGun

Potential
Right so first of all Dez is dead and no one really cares but Illyria. James opens up a portal and all Anne's kids are dead :( But hey at least she's back! Spike is very much soulless, so how what that bring about insane crazy Spike? Last time he was crazy it was from getting a soul. Does losing one also make him crazy? Oh yhea and if a simple beheading is all it takes to finish of a soul eater how come Laura is suggesting another really complicated way? Is she evil? Or just liking the hardest way possible approach to stuff? Loved Illyira and Angel in this issue. Conner gets a weird phone call and then disappears. Is he dead again? That'd be the 2nd time now, might be taking after his mother who died, what three or four times?

Top Bottom