• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of Angel #6 - Released 10/23/19 (Boom! Studios)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
A TIE IN TO HELLMOUTH! With Angel trapped in Sunnydale, the rest of the newly formed Angel Investigations is left to deal with the Hellmouth's fallout in Los Angeles. Will his team of supernatural crime-solvers be able to protect Los Angeles from the shockwaves of the Hellmouth's opening... and from newly arrived vampire Spike?

Source: Boom! Studios

Gingerbread

Townie
I loved the characterisation of Spike in this issue. I’m hoping in Angel we can see a bit more of the badass Spike we know and love from the TV shows.
Curious about the suits that appeared at the end. Do we think they’re Wolfram and Hart? Or maybe connected to the council Robin was in contact with in Buffy #6? Or a new big bad?

I've been enjoying these Angel comics a lot but i have issues with this one.

Pros:
Gunn, Fred and Lilith.

Cons:
Angel was kicked out of his own comic to make way for Spike.
Spike wearing a 'major threat' t shirt, really?
The Billy Idol thing is redundant. Spike's looking more like a terminator wannabe these days.
The 'hero shot' panel where Spike is front and centre with Gun and Fred backing him. What BS!
Spikes good. He's just good.

WillowFromBuffy

Buffering...
Angel was kicked out of his own comic to make way for Spike.
People have been complaining about unfair treatment of Angel since before the series came out. People complained before he was announced. Then they complained that he was given his own series, instead of being with Buffy. Now he gets to be part of a miniseries with Buffy, and that is a problem, too.

People have been complaining about unfair treatment of Angel since before the series came out. People complained before he was announced. Then they complained that he was given his own series, instead of being with Buffy. Now he gets to be part of a miniseries with Buffy, and that is a problem, too.
You missed people are complaining about people complaining.

Top Bottom