• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of Angel & Faith 10.18 "Those Who Can't Teach, Teach Gym, Part III" - Released 9/2/15

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Faith and Drusilla go head to head!

Source: Wikipedia

Drusilla is in town and it seems Archaeus has helped her to be a little more sane than usual. I like that Koh is back – this time to help, and not to make speeches about how important avenge his family was to him.

And why Mary is so special? When she went see her father, I thought he would be Hank Summers, making her Buffy's sister! And this statue, at the end:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Not a lot of chat on here then. That statue must be something pretty important to get the attention of Dru and Archaeus. Reminds me a little bit of Acathla in Season 2. Although this guy looks more likely to be fighting than sucking.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
This issue was lots of fun. Plenty of action, Faith being a badass (taking on a horde of new vamps and, for a while, winning handily), plus one of the best 'drop the mike' moments I've seen in ANY comic. Faith managed to piss Drusilla off. Fun.

Nice to see Fred and Koh getting more involved in the goings-on in Magic Town and the scene is set for the (presumably final) arc.
What's with that statue? Is it Acathla-like (a slumbering demon/portal) or something else.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Oh I LOVED Faith's comment about Spike & Buffy to Dru lol

I also got the Acathla-esque vibe from the statue. At first I thought Mary's dad was going to be Alasdair or some relative of someone lol

I didn't really think about it before that Dru is really the only evil one of the Fanged Four that is left.

Last edited:
Top Bottom