• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of Angel & Spike #11 - Released 4/22/20 (Boom! Studios)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
With a rogue demon on the loose, Team Spike is running out of time to save the life of an innocent boy-but Wolfram & Hart claim to have the solution. With real demons in the equation, is a deal with the devil worth it?

Source: Boom! Studios

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
You have to upload them to your own image host first. Too many people were using the board as their personal image host, and we don't have the space to spare.

Angel6

Potential
This issue was great! This series continues to be really strong. It’s moving at quite a slow pace which is nice, still don’t fully understand Spikes deal or motivations thus far.

Priceless

Scooby
I enjoyed this issue too. The art was good, and the story was moving along at pace. I'm still not a fan of Lilith. She's like Season 1 Angel, she appears, says something cryptic and all-knowingy and then vanishes. I don't see the point of her.

Kate seemed to accept the fact that she'd have to fight demons a bit too easily, but I like that she's possibly the reincarnation of Mara, or so similar it haunts Angel. Spike pops up once to add some humour, which was fun. There's a panel of the two vamps together and they look exactly the same, except for the hair.

I kept thinking Lilah was Cordy and I miss Cordy and Angel together.

Top Bottom