• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of Buffy 11.11 - Released 9/27/17 (Dark Horse)

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
I haven't read it yet.

Getting excited though.

Edit for most important question:
Can someone tell me that Faith's tattoo was drawn on this time?

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
I haven't read it yet.

Getting excited though.

Edit for most important question:
Can someone tell me that Faith's tattoo was drawn on this time?
Didn't notice about the tatoo but did notice Faith is not drawn as attractive as usual.

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
Didn't notice about the tatoo but did notice Faith is not drawn as attractive as usual.
Turns out that Faith didn't have chance to take her jacket off.

As for the Big Bad. Well, it wasn't predictable. Sort of reminds me of Faith's not-a-Watcher from season 3. Wanting all the power, etc. All that effort for one person? I thought there would at least be a team

Got to say though, I love how Xander and Dawn were recording it all on their phones! Haha!

gnarl
gnarl
Gwendolyn Post! That's exactly who she reminded me of too :)
Really enjoyed all the action. Love Buffy like this. Was a bit disappointed by the BB, but like @Grace I'll read it altogether next month and hope it reads better.

I like Faith giving up her power so easily to Buffy, I think that shows real character growth.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I’m finally caught up!:D
The Big Bad was is not as disappointing to me because there is the dragon as well. So it’s not like we have to worry about a boring final battle.
Buffy deserves to be the only one. Great full circle moment. And I agree with @Priceless it means a lot that Faith gave up all her power so quickly.

zoe

Townie
Finally read it, this issue had its ups and downs for me, the BB was unexpected but kinda disappointing ´cause i feel there´s no build up for her as the Big Bad, and i don´t like that Faith lose her powers (she´s from the original slayer line mithology), i hope next issue she regain her powers.
I love Willow here and how she calls the press lady an amateur and of curse Xander and Dawn filming the entire fight.
Waiting for next issue

I enjoyed this one a lot more than the last 2 issues. It's always great to see Buffy fight with confidence.

Only one more to go!