• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer #23 - Released 3/3/21 (Boom! Studios)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
The Scooby Gang has been torn apart... and no one is safe. Giles, Willow, Ethan (sorry, still a ghost) and Anya have discovered the true threat of the multiverse...one that changes everything they thought they knew. But while Buffy must fight the Slayer from Before, it seems that Xander has returned...

Source: Boom! Studios

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
the Buffy reboot did not need a multiverse

They managed to use it super successfully in the Power Rangers comics to give us the characters we are familiar with and make it possible to tell new stories in the canon (which is actually way stronger than the Buffy ones so far sadly) so I’m guessing they are trying to use a similar method.

garfan

Townie
They managed to use it super successfully in the Power Rangers comics to give us the characters we are familiar with and make it possible to tell new stories in the canon (which is actually way stronger than the Buffy ones so far sadly) so I’m guessing they are trying to use a similar method.

I think the Star Trek reboot is the real reason

Angel6
Angel6
Well boom didn’t do the Star Trek reboot. They did the PR comic.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
It is fairly strange, given that the prior incarnation of Buffy couldn’t keep the kids with its heterosexist problematic...problems. I kid, but any crossover will see a brief uptick in sales, which Boom probably needs.

Top Bottom