• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer #28 - Released 8/4/21 (Boom! Studios)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
What sacrifices will have to be made to save Buffy from a world-shaking discovery?

The true nature of the Mayor and Dorothy's plan is revealed and Scoobies and Slayers alike must band together to stop them, but not everyone will do so willingly.

Meanwhile, the Council's machinations continue to impact the group's past, present, and most importantly future!

Source: Previews World

Here is some cover art:

Buffy_028_Cover_A_Main_LOW_1080x.jpg Buffy_028_Cover_B_Variant_Multiversus_LOW_1080x.jpg Buffy_028_Cover_C_Variant_Undressed_LOW_1080x.jpg Buffy_028_Cover_D_Variant_LOW_1080x.jpg Buffy_028_Cover_E_Variant_Undressed_LOW_1080x.jpg Buffy_028_Cover_F_Variant_Undressed_LOW_1080x.jpg

Priceless

Scooby
This is really fast paced, with so much is going on, I'm not sure I followed it all. I'm still not sure which world we're in or if we are watching things happen over several different worlds.

There are too many main characters, but at least Buffy gets a bit of a look in this issue and even has an idea. Though Willow gets the best, most emotive, character driven lines.

It's not really a 'good' issue but it certainly moves the plot along. I do worry that Silas may be the end game of these comics, because I'm not sure where they can go after this.

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
This is really fast paced, with so much is going on, I'm not sure I followed it all. I'm still not sure which world we're in or if we are watching things happen over several different worlds.

There are too many main characters, but at least Buffy gets a bit of a look in this issue and even has an idea. Though Willow gets the best, most emotive, character driven lines.

It's not really a 'good' issue but it certainly moves the plot along. I do worry that Silas may be the end game of these comics, because I'm not sure where they can go after this.

I think we are headed for a reboot to a more familiar Buffyverse honestly, I think that’s the goal of this.

Top Bottom