• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer #30 - Released 10/6/21 (Boom! Studios)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
With battle lines drawn, who can a Slayer really trust?

When Buffy suffers a devastating loss at the hands of the Multiverse’s Big Bad, Kendra and Buffy are left questioning if they can ever trust each other again.

Meanwhile, Faith uncovers secrets from her past that may not be what they seem.

Source: Comic Watch

Bishop Cruz

Townie
After such a strong opening dozen or so issues, the downward spiral continues. They killed off Xander and replace him with what, Ethan? Ethan doesn't even act like Ethan no one even acts close to being in character... the multiverse story makes less sense than a CW show, and I still have next to no idea what is going on. Silas is a horrible villain, Giles' mum is a horrible villain, and the art remains hideous. I remember when I thought this series had potential, makes the worst parts of the dark horse run look like masterpieces. Hell, this may actually be worse than the first arc post After the Fall from Angel (the one with the actual Angels and furries.)

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
After such a strong opening dozen or so issues, the downward spiral continues. They killed off Xander and replace him with what, Ethan? Ethan doesn't even act like Ethan no one even acts close to being in character... the multiverse story makes less sense than a CW show, and I still have next to no idea what is going on. Silas is a horrible villain, Giles' mum is a horrible villain, and the art remains hideous. I remember when I thought this series had potential, makes the worst parts of the dark horse run look like masterpieces. Hell, this may actually be worse than the first arc post After the Fall from Angel (the one with the actual Angels and furries.)
I wouldn’t go as far as saying it makes the dark horse comics (season 8-12, some of the older stuff was great) but oh boy is it disappointing. The art got off to such a strong start in both series and now characters are literally indistinguishable.

Top Bottom