• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of SHIELD 1.07 "The Hub" - Aired 11/12/13 (ABC-US)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
I really liked this episode, it was cool to see Grant and Fitz together, I hope we get to see more of them. Same with Simmons and Skye, we already saw a bond between them in the last episode, but it was nice to see each set separate and mixed.

Victoria has me confused, were we supposed to take it that she was proud of Coulson for going to get his team, it makes no sense why she didn't just tell Coulson and let them organise the extraction, it made no sense to potentially endanger two trained SHIELD agents unnecessarily.

Coulson also better not be a robot, the show has dropped way too many hints for him to be a robot, if he ends up being a robot they did a terrible job at dropping "hints" since they were basically dropping big heavy clunky bricks at this stage, and it would be insulting to the viewers intelligence, they better surprise us with whatever that is.

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
We totally cracked up at:
And, now you've destroyed the world's most dangerous sandwich."
This ep was great, I really liked the Fitz/Ward interaction plus the hijinks at The Hub. Solid ep. As was the one before and the following ones. This series is really starting to go in the direction I was hoping it would!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Is it just me or is there a bit of subtext between Ward and Fitz (even thought they are both straight and aren't the best of friends) ?

Speaking of subtext, I'm also sensing some subtext between Skye and Simmons...

Going to assume it's just me and my imagination :p

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Aw man do they really have to do the gross bits when i just sat down with my lunch? Haha suits were on special?

Hand's hair is totally unprofessional, that wouldn't be allowed here on a teacher, let alone a government agent!
Skye is doing weird things with her mouth (sw). Cant be a sexy whedon super hero without a bit of tai chi. I like how mysterious May starts out, very cool. Fitz's lost sandwich face is so sad :( I thought Skye's bracelet stopped her using electronics?

Hate the "trust the system" line. Ward is giving me heaps of Mal vibes this episode. Maybe he is a bit like a reverse Mal... still a while to go before I can figure that out.

The music is really movie full on.

Is it just me or is there a bit of subtext between Ward and Fitz (even thought they are both straight and aren't the best of friends) ?

Speaking of subtext, I'm also sensing some subtext between Skye and Simmons...

Going to assume it's just me and my imagination :p
I take it as brother/brother sister/sister. No wincest shipping!

Give Us A Kiss
Give Us A Kiss
Forgot that I even commented here, I gave up around episode 10.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Think this is the start of the episodes where you start getting odd pairings which I like. Adds something different and is a good way to advance characters. The Hub is a good location too.

Top Bottom