• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of SHIELD 1.08 "The Well" - Aired 11/19/13 (ABC-US)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
In the aftermath of the Dark Elves' assault on Earth, Coulson and his team are called in to pick up the pieces... and find an artifact that may kill one of them.
http://www.tv.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/the-well-2982039/

Also haven't seen this one, think I'll see Thor over the weekend and get get caught up, I like watching things in order so can't see the cross over with Thor without seeing Thor first!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Finally saw Thor this morning (which was awesome), so got caught up today.

Was hoping for a bit more of a cross over with Thor, doing an Asgard story that didn't actually relate to the Thor film felt a bit odd, it would have made more sense to tie it into the movie, rather then it just happens to be an Asgard story at the same time the events of Thor happened.

I also think they travel too many places, like in this episode they went from London to Norway, to Spain, to Ireland, I dont think they're making the show feel global they're just making it seem unrealistic for a timeline (I know it's a Sci-Fi show, and they have a superjet and all but still)

I dont really get what Grants hate was being fuelled by, was his brother in the well, or wouldn't let him pull the kid up? Either way, they could have given a much easier story for him to be mad about, that didn't seem like a huge issue.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Monkey Fitz! Begins :D

Haha I woudlnt mind getting my human hands on Thor either lol. So, on the next rewatch I'll have to remember to watch Thor before this ep to include the full marvel universe.

LOL "We are Gods" I bet Joss has been wanting to use that line again. I do like the asgardian character, even though its not ultra epic level superhero stuff.

Cant say I hate angry shirtless Ward. The three babies were being babies. Hmm Wards background.. not sure how to take that. Mysterious May is really cool. I like it. And MayWard would be hot too.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The highlight of this episode was Peter MacNicol on fine sleazy form as the teacher. I loved the bit when he gave the student a bad grade but still expected her to have dinner with him:D Apart from him I didn't care much for it. Not really into asgardian fantasy type plots. Thought the episode was a bit bland.

LeeJones41

Potential
It's interesting how many people are more focused on Brett Dalton's looks or Grant Ward's masculinity than they are about the character's moral compass.

Top Bottom