• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of SHIELD 1.09 "Repairs" - Aired 11/26/13 (ABC-US)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Coulson and his team are haunted by a mysterious force that threatens to destroy them all, and only a secret from May's past can save them
http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/episode-guide

This episode was great. I think the show has really gotten so much better and found a direction a lot better then when it started out.

I didn't like Skye in this episode, I didn't care why her character cared so much about the women when her character hasn't been like that before, it's like they suddenly wanted to change the direction of her character and it felt awkward and forced.

The prank scene at the end was great.

There was a lot of good suspense in this episode, they did a lot of things very well, it was a good "horror" episode.

Xin Rong

Killed by Dissertation
http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/episode-guide

This episode was great. I think the show has really gotten so much better and found a direction a lot better then when it started out.

I didn't like Skye in this episode, I didn't care why her character cared so much about the women when her character hasn't been like that before, it's like they suddenly wanted to change the direction of her character and it felt awkward and forced.

The prank scene at the end was great.

There was a lot of good suspense in this episode, they did a lot of things very well, it was a good "horror" episode.
It was an entertaining episode, despite the huge plot holes

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Hmm this already fills like a filler ep. Will focus on the main cast.

Yeah, I rewound that Ward walking out of the shower scene to watch it again. No shame. BAM! May takes no shit lol love her. Aww FitzSimmons are being a bit sibling cruel with this prank. Fitz hand slap and NO, made me laugh most. "Skye is childish"... yeah cant disagree. Glad the prank backfired on Fitz :p

Top Bottom