• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Do I have all the Buffyverse comics?

CatBug

Townie
So I sold my extra Rogues Gallery set (as well as three duplicate pages) to Catbug here.

So another member here helped me complete my set, and I helped Catbug. Now Catbug has half of an extra set, so hopefully down the line he can help yet another member complete theirs.

I'm going to get my copy scanned probably later this week. I'll come back and post it here when I do, so everyone has a chance to read this lost story.
Thanks again dude! I actually used my college’s copier to make high def scans of the issue. I figured we could finally get high quality renders out there, and I was gonna give you credit for helping me complete the set. But then one of the librarians said to make sure to contact someone from Dark Horse first and get permission. She said even for something like this, copyright infringement is no joke. I was gonna call the customer service number tomorrow and see who I had to contact to get permission.

famicommander

Potential
I have all the pages scanned but the compressed zip file is about 326 MB, so I'm not really sure how to share it effectively.

Scottrhodes26

Townie
Nice collection. I am trying to complete my buffy comic collection also. But I am trying to hunt down every cover of every issue. Nightmare haha but kinda fun.

I have been collecting for years and I have a pretty good collection so far. I will try and post it one day, in the middle of moving so have boxes everywhere atm.

Does anyone have all the covers of all the comics released?

Stanger406

Potential
I don't have all of them yet, but I'm also trying to work on that. Mostly going to places like Half Price Books has really helped me! People usually sell whole collections at a time, so that helps with completing things. Sometimes TFAW.com has good sales on old issues too.

Scottrhodes26

Townie
I don't have all of them yet, but I'm also trying to work on that. Mostly going to places like Half Price Books has really helped me! People usually sell whole collections at a time, so that helps with completing things. Sometimes TFAW.com has good sales on old issues too.
Thanks for this. I need to go through my collection as I am sure I have many doubles...

I plan on sorting them all out soon. We should exchange lists of what we have!

Top Bottom