• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Help Do these items even exist?

AmberMissy

Buffy obsessed, but new here...
I've been really struggling to find a couple of items and I'm not sure they're even real:

Live Fast, Die Never (green cover)
This is the Angel Soundtrack CD.

Whenever I order this, featured with a green cover, when it's delivered, it has the normal black cover. I now have this one 3 times!

And I've ordered this one from the US:

The other thing I'm struggling to find is:

The Vampire Watcher's Notebook (not technically Buffy, but vampire/watcher related)
This is written by Craig Glenday and Constantine Gregory, released 4 Dec 2003.

Again, whenever I order this, I get a delivery of The Vampire Watcher's Handbook - same authors, but released 9 Oct 2003. I now have 3 of these too.

Does anyone know for sure if these items (green cover and notebook) actually exist or are they just advertised to torment me?

TIA! xx

katmobile

Scooby
Sometimes it's worth googling them as quite a lot of Buffyverse books I have are second hand copies.

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
I've tried, and I think the green one is just a bad image of the black one, but the books look different, so I can't understand why they keep getting confused! :P

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
Also can you not ask the seller for more images that aren't standard ones if it's a private seller?

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
I never thought of that! :P
Thanks! x

not bad price to be honest

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
Not a bad price but when I've ordered the Notebook from Amazon, I've always received the Handbook. :(
Even here, the top link SAYS "notebook", but the handbook is pictured...
edit nvm see what u meant maybe it means note book in a weird term not acutally meant to be a "notebook"

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
They have different publishers and different ISBN numbers - I can't understand why this is so complicated! :P

AmberMissy

Buffy obsessed, but new here...
I've tweeted to both publishers listed for the handbook / notebook, so hopefully someone will have some answers...

Top Bottom