• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Do you believe in UFOs?

Angelkiss

💫 Rupert Giles' Sentinel 💫
I believe in UFOs 🛸 I don't think we're the only ones, beings, planet that has life on it. The truth is out there. Fox Mulder. Yes I've watched the X - Files and some UFO 🛸 programs ect. Not obsessed about or think about conspiracies.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
In answer to the title question, yes, I do believe in UFO's.

Paul Hellyer put out a number of half-hour videos about the subject. Who is Paul Hellyer? He was at one time the Defense Minister for Canada and he was read into the files the US has on the subject. He identifies four alien races, the Nordics, the Small Greys, the Large Greys and the Reptilians. Of these, only the Reptilians could be enemies and they only want our water, which is scarce elsewhere in the universe. Check him out on YouTube.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I believe UFOs are something, but not the extraterrestrial hypothesis. It took the Earth four billion years to generate a sapient species, and there's a pretty good chance a "magic tree" was involved. Any aliens that should arise should have significant room in the cosmos.

Water is made of hydrogen and oxygen, two of the most common elements in the universe. Anyone who can get their hands on the rare earth elements to build a simple computer can get Hg and O.

Stake fodder

What about my me?
It struck me recently that a lot of behavior ascribed to UFOs is similar to how drones behave - hovering in mid air, sudden movements. Perhaps UFOs are scientific surveys from our own future?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Either that or the first drone was invented by an alien.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I think both Ghosts and UFOs represent something, as opposed to nothing. But that something is very poorly understood at the moment. I don't think UFOs are exterrresrial space craft, that's a pretty long voyage, and when you look at the natural history of Earth, it's a something of a miracle sapient life exists at all. I'm not convinced it makes it to the stars.

Top Bottom