• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Do you find Nathan Fillion hot?

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Errrr let me think.....

HELL YES!

He has just the right amount of boy-next-door charm, charisma, sense of humour and sex appeal. I mean he's no Tudyk (let's be real here :p) but I'd not turn him down.... ;)

Not as Caleb though. Fyi. :confused:

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Errrr let me think.....

HELL YES!

He has just the right amount of boy-next-door charm, charisma, sense of humour and sex appeal. I mean he's no Tudyk (let's be real here :p) but I'd not turn him down.... ;)

Not as Caleb though. Fyi. :confused:
Yes! He is soooo hot!
Caleb is a different story lol!
I would love if Joss did another show w/Nathan :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Considering I first saw him as a very young man as Johnny on Two Guys and a Girl, hell yeah he's hot. In later years he's filled out, like on Castle, but his charm keeps him as attractive as ever, imo :D

Priceless

Scooby
No I don't. I like the characters he plays and he always seems funny and charming, but he's missing that certain something that imo takes a person from 'good looking' to 'sexy as hell'

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
He's a wee bit hot as Mal. I could never see him as Angel though, as Fillion apparently auditioned for the role, that makes my eye twitch a bit just thinking about Nathan as Angel.

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
He's actually pretty average looking, IMO. Not saying he's ugly or anything, far from. He's just your average good looking guy. Nothing special to make me go.....oh, you know? I find Adam Baldwin to be way hotter (back in the day anyway), but at least Nathan isn't a bigoted asshole like Adam. (Not that we know of.)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
He's actually pretty average looking, IMO. Not saying he's ugly or anything, far from. He's just your average good looking guy. Nothing special to make me go.....oh, you know? I find Adam Baldwin to be way hotter (back in the day anyway), but at least Nathan isn't a bigoted asshole like Adam. (Not that we know of.)
Good lord Adam Baldwin over Nathan Fillion for SURE. My huge huge huge crush on Adam Baldwin was somewhat destroyed when I found out more about his character.

Living Dead Boy

Black Thorn
Good lord Adam Baldwin over Nathan Fillion for SURE. My huge huge huge crush on Adam Baldwin was somewhat destroyed when I found out more about his character.
....somewhat, right? Haha! Yeah, Adam should not have been allowed to use Twitter. (That rule could be applied for a lot of people). I see it like this, the more horrible your character, the more unattractive you become to me. But that all changes whenever I watch Firefly...or Angel for that matter. Man looks good in a suit huh, Cait? ;)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
....somewhat, right? Haha! Yeah, Adam should not have been allowed to use Twitter. (That rule could be applied for a lot of people). I see it like this, the more horrible your character, the more unattractive you become to me. But that all changes whenever I watch Firefly...or Angel for that matter. Man looks good in a suit huh, Cait? ;)
He surely does!

I worked social media for a convention that he was at. The day the convention started he tweeted something quite homophobic and it was headaches alllll weekend putting out fires. So disappointing to find out he was not just a homophobe, but that he was also dumb enough to post online about it. And then... the suit.

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
That's disappointing... :'(
I must have missed that tweet!!!
*scrubs Nathan Fillion off her laminated 5*

Living Dead Boy

Black Thorn
He surely does!

I worked social media for a convention that he was at. The day the convention started he tweeted something quite homophobic and it was headaches alllll weekend putting out fires. So disappointing to find out he was not just a homophobe, but that he was also dumb enough to post online about it. And then... the suit.
Ugh. You know what I hate most about assholes? They're so goddamn proud about it! So sorry about that incident, but at least it's all out in the open. Please, tell me how much of a piece of crap you are. That way I'll know who not to support.

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Valid point.
Top Bottom