• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Do you find Spike attractive?

Do you find Spike attractive?

• Total voters

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
Oh I love beautiful beautiful Mark Healy (bit old for him now though) ... but that is before the expansive chest hair, beer belly and weird pigeon tits that Doyle sports. Still has a very nice face though

GraceK
GraceK
🤣😂🤣😂

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
He’s not precisely my type, he’s shorter and too skinny for my taste. But I find him extremely attractive. He has beautiful eyes and those cheekbones are legendary. But it’s his personality what makes him so attractive for me. It’s not so much the bad-boy persona precisely, it’s the self-confidence and arrogance. Besides, JM is amazing, he doesn’t need to use words to show how comfortable he’s in his skin. But then he speaks, and I like him even more. That voice and that accent. So, yep, I think it’s fair to say that he’s the male T.V. character that I find the most attractive overall.

And one of my favorite lines is from Wrecked and I agree with him a 100%:

BUFFY. Get a grip, Spike. Like you're God's gift-
Buffy sees her shoe, moves to it, but Spike is on her - his tone dead certain.
SPIKE. Hardly. Wouldn't be nearly as interesting, would it?

Now, I’m not attracted to women, but some of you have mentioned Faith and I agree. If I were to cross the line, she’d be the one, I find her extremely hot. She’s physically attractive but again it’s her self-confidence and unapologetic personality that draws me to her.

I still think that spin-off with Faith and Spike would have been great to see ;). They are really hot together in Dirty Girls.

What can I say? I'm a cliché.

Spuffy4ever

Team Spike
OMG Yes. He is so attractive!!!!!! My friends have asked me on several occasions to stop showing them pictures. LOL:D

Mylie

Scooby
OMG Yes. He is so attractive!!!!!! My friends have asked me on several occasions to stop showing them pictures. LOL:D
I find this post contradictory in a way... Your friends asking you to stop showing them pictures haha!

I understand what you mean though, I just needed to say it because it made me laugh.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
@katmobile - Honestly, no one in the Buffyverse really does it for me, although the older I get the more attractive I do find early-seasons Giles :p My big TV crush when I was younger was Tom Welling in Smallville.

katmobile

Scooby
No , but I do not find any man attractive
That's understandable.

@katmobile - Honestly, no one in the Buffyverse really does it for me, although the older I get the more attractive I do find early-seasons Giles :p My big TV crush when I was younger was Tom Welling in Smallville.
ASH is an attractive man so I could go with that. I think we determined on the Chipperish discord I like dudes with expressive faces - Tom Welling looked a bit boyband for me but there's been a few people like Eddie in The Freshmen and Ben who left me cold at the time but I think are cute now they're older and have more character in their faces.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I think Spike would be more physically attractive to me if he wasn't so silly looking. His punk costume was a bit cringe even back when it was aired.

Top Bottom