• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Do you like Cangel?

Cangel ? Do you enjoy them?

• Yes

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
By now you know my dislike of all things Cangel. @PaulParmar1 can you tell us some about why you 'ship them? I'm interested in hearing about it :)
Totally!
I really liked Cangel's moments they were really cute. They started out as pretty non existent on BTVS besides Cordelia's obvious crush on him.
Then they moved to best friends who got each other through everything.
Their scenes through the end of S2 with Angel trying to win Cordelia back in Disharmony after seeing how much he hurt her and how relentless he was to save Cordelia in S2 Pylea warmed my heart. I loved all the moments and speeches between them and it showed that their was love between them in Heartthrob & That Vision Thing I really started to ship them as a couple. In Billy watching Cordelia stand by Angel while she thought he might've attacked her cause of Billy's influence on men was soooo perfect for them & even Fred saw through their training they liked each other. In Birthday I loved how Cordelia really wanted to stick by Angel and hated the idea of choosing a path without him.
Waiting In The Wings is my fav Angel episode of the series and I love the Cangel in the dressing room & the kiss it was just amazing
Watching Angel jealous of the Groosalugg made me think there was a love between Cangel that I was so excited about & them confronting their feelings in Tomorrow was one of my fav moments of S3!
S4 I choose to ignore for a large part due to the writing but Spin The Bottle had some nice moments at the end between them!
You're Welcome was everything. I loved the healthy and amazing bond Cangel had builders & it was heartbreaking to see it end.
That's why I totally & 100% ship Cangel .
& I know @Cangel1987 would agree with me :)

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
Totally!
I really liked Cangel's moments they were really cute. They started out as pretty non existent on BTVS besides Cordelia's obvious crush on him.
Then they moved to best friends who got each other through everything.
Their scenes through the end of S2 with Angel trying to win Cordelia back in Disharmony after seeing how much he hurt her and how relentless he was to save Cordelia in S2 Pylea warmed my heart. I loved all the moments and speeches between them and it showed that their was love between them in Heartthrob & That Vision Thing I really started to ship them as a couple. In Billy watching Cordelia stand by Angel while she thought he might've attacked her cause of Billy's influence on men was soooo perfect for them & even Fred saw through their training they liked each other. In Birthday I loved how Cordelia really wanted to stick by Angel and hated the idea of choosing a path without him.
Waiting In The Wings is my fav Angel episode of the series and I love the Cangel in the dressing room & the kiss it was just amazing
Watching Angel jealous of the Groosalugg made me think there was a love between Cangel that I was so excited about & them confronting their feelings in Tomorrow was one of my fav moments of S3!
S4 I choose to ignore for a large part due to the writing but Spin The Bottle had some nice moments at the end between them!
You're Welcome was everything. I loved the healthy and amazing bond Cangel had builders & it was heartbreaking to see it end.
That's why I totally & 100% ship Cangel .
& I know @Cangel1987 would agree with me :)
I totally agree with you

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Wow, almost 400 Cangel shippers, now I've seen it all o_O
When I meet someone who ships Cordelia and Connor, I know it'll be my time to go. That's when I will have seen it all.

DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
Cordelia and Connor would be sick. The being in Cordelia's body that violated Connor and made many people want to vomit on seeing Cordelia was simply vile.

zoe

Townie
What i like about Cangel is the friendship, and there´s some episodes where i can see potential for a romantic relationships and i would have liked to see it, but i think more time was needed to develop it and sadly S4 screw it

W

WillowFromBuffy

I might have been on board with Cangel if they had kept the fun dynamic of their friendship in S1 and 2. In my head, being bf and gf is just like being best friends, just with more kissing. You're Welcome gave us a glimpse at what good Cangel could have been like. However, Cangel will always be linked in my mind to the destruction of Cordelia as a character in S3 and all the worst parts of S4.

Call me whatever you want, but when Angel went to LA, I thought it was to live in eternal brooding celibacy. I think I would have been happier if he had gotten with someone like Kate, because it would not have seemed like such a betrayal of the reasons he gave for leaving Buffy.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I do like them, from the second half of season two til when she leave with Groo is great Cangel. Love how they grew closer over time, and bonded over things, like Doyle's death, the visions, the Angel's firing them and Angel's reaction when Cordelia goes through the portal to Pylea. How Buffy died and Angel was ok, but Cordelia gets put in vision coma in Birthday and how angry he is at the PtB, how emotional Angel is in Birthday.

Angel6
Angel6
I mean I don’t think Angel was ok, there was a lot that happens off screen, we don’t see his reaction because Buffy was on a different network and they didn’t wanna waste time promoting a show on a rival channel.
Top Bottom