• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Do you prefer William over Charles as King?

William or Charles?

• William

• Charles

• I don't really care

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
It's not, really. But if we are going to have a monarchy it should at least have equality for female members of it....
I guess. Just feels like a very odd cut off point for that train of thought (not you specifically, general sense). People can look at someone being born to rule over us, enjoy a life of extreme wealth and privilege and come to the conclusion that we should open that up to a hypothetical female sibling and call it a day.

Answer to the original thread question is there's no significant difference. The institution is the problem, personnel is neither here nor there. Although if by some miracle it landed to Harry that would entertain me no end.

Priceless

Scooby
Anne could just identify as male 😁

AlphaFoxtrot
AlphaFoxtrot
Anne is already a level 99 Princess Royal, if she switched character classes, she'd start out at level 1.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Having watched all the political chaos around the world in recent years , my Queen is looking pretty good right about now .

TriBel

Scooby
Unless Charles dies or decides to abdicate he'll become king. His mother is not going to change centuries of tradition on a whim and the country isn't going to stage a bloody revolution. We'll just moan and write to the Daily Mail. Charles is tainted by what happened to the almost beatified Diana...William is elevated by the same.
To have your life mapped out for you since birth. You're basically forced into working for the family business. You can't have a life of your own, make your own choices, live where you want,
I'm sorry...d'you really think all those options are open to everyone? TBH, I'd rather be oppressed by privilege than race, sex, or class.
I guess if I had to pick I'd say William just because he's more likely to be in touch with modern culture.
Evidence? Betcha he's as closeted as the rest of them. You're only saying that because he's a Villa supporter. 😄

Although if by some miracle it landed to Harry that would entertain me no end.
Anne could just identify as male 😁
Just added both those to my wish list! 😂...and subscribed to the Mail!

Top Bottom