• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Does anyone actually preferred Cordelia before she changed?.

Benz

Potential
After rewatching Angel I think I like Cordelia better before hand as her character was not shame anymore after she changed.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I don't prefer either, I love both equally. I also don't feel like it's two different Cordelia's, just her journey growing up.

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
I massively prefer early Cordelia. Once she gets the visions it's all downhill from there for me. Not that I hate her or anything but ... I don't want Cordy to be nice and empathetic and compassionate. I like her as the truth teller - not the 'oh my only priority is Angel' person. And let's not even get into season 4...

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Another one here that prefers early Cordy. I can see the arguement for mellowing out as maturing, but as a character she was much more entertaining in her tactless time of life.

Charisma did sexy and sassy well. Much better than Mum hair Charisma.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I liked early Cordelia better myself . Sure latter Cordy was nicer & more mellow but she wasn't as good in that .

{Plus her being all over Angel is so wrong . Don't get me started on why them as a couple is wrong :eek:

Top Bottom