• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Does Bufffy ever find out about Connor?

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I would have liked to see some on-screen joke between Buffy & Angel along the lines of....

Buffy: "So.... Connor's your son? So, you can have children then?"
Angel: "Looks that way"
Buffy: "I am so glad we used protection!"

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I would have liked to see some on-screen joke between Buffy & Angel along the lines of....

Buffy: "So.... Connor's your son? So, you can have children then?"
Angel: "Looks that way"
Buffy: "I am so glad we used protection!"
Or Buffy saying: 'I'm trying to decide if its better that the kid gets your hair or Darla's...'
Angel: 'Hey!'

crazysoulless

Scooby
I think everyone is being very harsh on Buffy. How is what she said in a *dream* about a girl she hadn't seen in 6 years any worse than Cordelia in Dopplegangland seeing soulless vamp Willow and saying to Wesley, "They got Willow....Want to go get some coffee?" It took her all of two seconds to mourn the death of someone she knew her whole life and still saw every day and then to start flirting with a cute guy.

And don't say it's because she caught her kissing Xander. Post Chosen Buffy might know Angel tried to date Cordelia back when she suffered suicidal depression & PTSD and was being taken advantage of by Spike. And Angel was waiting on the beach to start dating Cordy while Buffy was being nearly raped, shot, and zapped with mystical lightning bolts.

Dreams are one of the places we navigate through our emotions.

GraceK

Grr Arrg
I think everyone is being very harsh on Buffy. How is what she said in a *dream* about a girl she hadn't seen in 6 years any worse than Cordelia in Dopplegangland seeing soulless vamp Willow and saying to Wesley, "They got Willow....Want to go get some coffee?" It took her all of two seconds to mourn the death of someone she knew her whole life and still saw every day and then to start flirting with a cute guy.

And don't say it's because she caught her kissing Xander. Post Chosen Buffy might know Angel tried to date Cordelia back when she suffered suicidal depression & PTSD and was being taken advantage of by Spike. And Angel was waiting on the beach to start dating Cordy while Buffy was being nearly raped, shot, and zapped with mystical lightning bolts.

Dreams are one of the places we navigate through our emotions.

I agree. Cordelia has said some really heinous things but according to some people, that’s just her being a strong independent woman. Buffy gets raked over the coals unnecessarily for any transgression IMO.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Preach.

crazysoulless

Scooby
I agree. Cordelia has said some really heinous things but according to some people, that’s just her being a strong independent woman. Buffy gets raked over the coals unnecessarily for any transgression IMO.
Cordelia -- praised if she does, praised if she doesn't

Buffy -- damned if she does, damned if she doesn't

I hated when Cordelia said to Buffy, "This conversation is reserved for people who have a future." She knew most Slayers die before 18 and about all Slayers die by 25. She knew Buffy was murdered at 16. She knew Kendra was murdered. Cordelia was saying, "Shut up, Buffy. Your opinion doesn't matter, you're going to die soon."

GraceK

Grr Arrg
Cordelia -- praised if she does, praised if she doesn't

Buffy -- damned if she does, damned if she doesn't

I hated when Cordelia said to Buffy, "This conversation is reserved for people who have a future." She knew most Slayers die before 18 and about all Slayers die by 25. She knew Buffy was murdered at 16. She knew Kendra was murdered. Cordelia was saying, "Shut up, Buffy. Your opinion doesn't matter, you're going to die soon."
Yes! This is actually one of the scenes I thought about when I wrote my first post. But NO ONE calls her on it. She’s a complete hose beast to the girl who has saved her life and took her side with the Xander thing. Buffy may have stuck by Xander, but she made it clear that Xander was wrong and went to console Cordelia. And years later Cordelia is still a bitch when it comes to Buffy. In homecoming, Buffy is righteously angry that Cordelia was too self involved to tell her about the pictures, and when confronted Cordelia instantly goes on the offensive and attacks her verbally...and poor Buffy has no support cause her friends all take Cordelia’s side. Cordelia is also responsible for literally changing reality and mass murder, yet doesn’t feel at all concerned until she sees her car is taken away and she has a curfew. Until she was directly affected in the Wish, she had no empathy or concern for the fact that her wish caused multiple deaths and a hostile vampire takeover. The powers that be have to literally get involved and give Cordelia scathing pain and visions for her to develop any sort
Of empathy for other people. And even then, she is still SO selfish and self
Centered that she honestly believes Angel would be driven crazy without her and falls hook line and sinker for Skips lies. Meanwhile , Buffy, literally chosen at 15 to save everyone and have a death sentence is bullied by Cordelia, and finally betrayed by all her friends and kicked out of her house for some bad
Choices . This girl has given up every chance of normalcy and happiness , including killing her boyfriend and sacrificing her life for her sister and the world , ripped out of paradise and she is still somehow ripped apart. I don’t get it.

And I actually do like Cordelia...this rant may seem otherwise lol, but it’s only because I have an issue when people compare her to Buffy or see her as some radiant girl power saint.

crazysoulless
crazysoulless
I want to marry your post! :-)

RiverandFaith

Five by Five
I know that there was originally a plan for when Angel comes to help Buffy at the end of Season 7 when he gives her the amulet, there was a whole thing where Angel was suppose to tell Buffy about Connor, but it got cut because the writers and others were worried it would be too messy and confusing for fans that didn't watch Angel as well as Buffy. So I don't think Buffy has ever heard of Connor's existance.

BeebeKnox
BeebeKnox
I also heard that he was supposed to tell her that he was in love with Cordy as well.
Top Bottom