• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Dorm Competitions: What would you like?

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
What type of competitions would you like us to do? Are there any that you don't like?

All ideas may be consider but may not be implemented, this is just a bit of market research!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
How about sword swallowing...or a tug of war using a giant python?

I have plenty of ideas. 🐇🐇

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
And Sineya members can go first in each one, just in case, tee hee.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I have none. I don't do fan art, I dribble more than drabble, never trained in poetry or creative writing. I hate singing and already done enough dancing online for one lifetime. So, I got nothing. Goodluck!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I'm always up for a drabble. Or a dribble. Or any other relatively short writing contests.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'd like a competition to find who is the best loser even though it is a bit unfair, Sineya has lost the House Cup each year, so, although they may well win I think we at Black Thorn will allow them the chance to win the competition.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
That because you bribe the judges .

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Art contests!!! And fanfic contests!!
Fun stuff

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Name the Stars,
I agree with fan-fic competitions limit the entries at 500 words to 2000 words, I really dislike the little drabbles contests mainly due to the lack of time (words) being available to set up a situation/ story.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I propose the first ever Buffy-Boards Drabble Battle. Each house picks someone to battle another of the opposing house in a Drabble Contest. The house with the most battles won, wins points and bragging rights for the year. The winners could even get a little signature banner button showing they won.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Putting a banner showing they won, blowing your own trumpet is a bit off, how about putting it on everyone else's banner?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Thanks for the input Spanky . That could be a good idea to do.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Octavia,
if ever you want to do a fan fic or a drabble, send me a letter (on the boards). The same goes for poetry I wrote a poetry book a few years back 167 pages for one poem and on the boards I won Buffy's 10th Anniversary with a poem, I've won naff all since then but that's okay. I done enough for others to see I can and for me to offer help.
I will even help those in Sineya, just don't expect that to be good help - tee hee.

Octavia
Octavia
Very generous :) Thanks!

ChaseRules

Sineya
@Octavia,
if ever you want to do a fan fic or a drabble, send me a letter (on the boards). The same goes for poetry I wrote a poetry book a few years back 167 pages for one poem and on the boards I won Buffy's 10th Anniversary with a poem, I've won naff all since then but that's okay. I done enough for others to see I can and for me to offer help.
I will even help those in Sineya, just don't expect that to be good help - tee hee.
How is that help if you not going to do anything beside give wrong advice
:rolleyes:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@ChaseRules,
really?
Have I ever said its good to have you back?
On this thread we mock each other, we often have fun at those from another house but do we actually hate each other? We may be from different houses but we are all fanatics of the Buffy show.
So yes I will help Octavia however I can, should you want my help to write a drabble or fan - fic I would help you as well.

ChaseRules

Sineya
@ChaseRules,
really?
Have I ever said its good to have you back?
On this thread we mock each other, we often have fun at those from another house but do we actually hate each other? We may be from different houses but we are all fanatics of the Buffy show.
So yes I will help Octavia however I can, should you want my help to write a drabble or fan - fic I would help you as well.
Why thank you i think .

And you giving me bad advice would help me since i know what not to do . So you see everyone winns .

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
They can be a bit more creative if you want, I don't think I would ask you to carve a character out of a grain of rice, but we have had cake baking, singing and other things before.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
They can be a bit more creative if you want, I don't think I would ask you to carve a character out of a grain of rice, but we have had cake baking, singing and other things before.
Yey loved the cake comps :) And we had BB BB (Buffy Boards Big Brother) that was great fun :)

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Must have been before I joined......How did the Big Brother work then....Did you lock 20 members in the chatroom for days on end?
Top Bottom