• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Dr Horrible

AshSlays

WOW, Sarcasm, that's original!
The cursed area of tons of sweet tea (Arkansas)
Black Thorn
Just finished it start to finish for the first time, a special day indeed! Lovely story, love the music (especially "My Freeze Ray" and "Brand New Day"!) and overall amazing! I'm about to watch it again, and will probably do fan art at some point. I know who I'm cosplaying as next comic-con!

Always liked Neil Patrick Harris, but this work is exceptional!

Willow Tara

Passion rules us all💖theWhedonverse rules my life
Sineya
Just finished it start to finish for the first time, a special day indeed! Lovely story, love the music (especially "My Freeze Ray" and "Brand New Day"!) and overall amazing! I'm about to watch it again, and will probably do fan art at some point. I know who I'm cosplaying as next comic-con!
YEEEESSS!!!! It's so amazing!!! 😍
Would love to see your Dr.Horrible fan art. :) Will you send pics of your cosplay? :D

AshSlays
AshSlays
Most likely will try! I'll probably do a "what if Penny and Billy switched places?" type thing.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Oh god, I'm watching it again, I can't stop! At this rate I'll memorize the entire soundtrack in three days like I did OMWF...
Same!!! I watched it twice on the same day! And sang the songs all time. Watched it four times (if not even more :p) now already. It is so great! :D Love the soundtrack! I sing the songs (for example "My Freeze Ray") on my way to school, so I am not bored and I don't think about how cold it is when I walk to school in the morning. (Yeah I guess something called Freeze Ray, won't help me that much not thinking about cold weather lol ;)) And the same with OMWF songs :)

@AshSlays How cool is that?!? :D How much time do you have to watch it that often on a week day? lol
That's amazing!
oh and "My Eyes" is great! Love Felicia and Neil!!! They're so awesome!!! 😍
I even made a short "Fanfiction Comic" about Dr.Horrible for art class in school. :)

Last edited:
AshSlays
AshSlays
I'm on the third time today! I'm at the point of My Eyes right now.

AshSlays

Black Thorn
I finished it for a third time and every single time I cry...

But if you read the full credits it's absolutely hilarious! The names they came up for with characters without names are amazing!

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
I hear you! I cry only thinking about it now 😢😭😭😭 *cries like a baby*

AshSlays

Black Thorn
So I was watching Dr. Horrible at my friend's house yesterday...
He, his little sister, and I tried to build a replica of the lab in Minecraft. I love hanging out with these guys. We do like the weirdest stuff lmao
Also now both of us want to be Dr. Horrible for comic-con so now my mom is making the same costume twice!

Willow Tara

Sineya
Yeeeaaaayyyyy!!!!!! My Dr. Horrible DVD finally arrived today!!!!!! I have been waiting sooooo long! (or at least it felt like an erternity... I hope I spelled that right :oops:)
I was looking forward so much to this! Now I can watch THE COMMENTARY! THE MUSICAL!!!!!!!! 😍 :D:D:D:)

AshSlays
AshSlays
Awesome! I still need to buy it, either the dvd or on amazon...

Willow Tara

Sineya
I watched Commentary! The Musical!
And I loved it!!! It is soooo amazing and so funny!!! I directly watched it today when I came home from school and saw that the DVD arrived! It is hilariouse, you should defenitially check it out if you're a Dr. Horrible fan and get the chance to watch it, do it! You even get a extra Moist song! And so many more fun, great things! I absolutely love it! Like how they're just singing and discussing and just being funny and all!
It is awesome!!!!!

And I watched the application videos for the E.L.E (Evil League of Evil) from Fans!!! They're so funny too! 😂😂😂 There's even an evil, talking chair leg :p (I hope that's the right word, cause it is the word for word translation of german 😂 😅)
And there was a monkey who wanted to meet Felicia Day 😂😂😂 Loved that! Just all so hilariouse!!!

And the rest of the special features was great too!
Love Dr Horrible!!!! 😍💖❤💕

sk
sk
Glad to hear you love the commentary too. It's brilliant. :)
Reactions: sk
Top Bottom