• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Dream Top of the Pops lineup?

Mr Trick

Scooby
The other night on BBC4 they had a killer lineup from 1990 including the 'Mighty' Vanilla Ice, Beats International, Primal Scream, Betty Boo, Sinead O'Connor, Kylie and Tina Turner. It got me thinking if you could put together a dream line up for a episode of TOTP what would it be? It can include any artist or band, dead or alive and from any era. Also for those who have watched the show regualry over the years what are some of your favourite moments and performances from the show?:)

Priceless

Scooby
I'm not sure when TOTP started, but I'd pick a 1969 Christmas edition and the line up would be The Beatles, The Supremes, The Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Mamas and the Papas, Leonard Cohen, Elvis, The Hollies, Dylan, The Who and The Rolling Stones. Sure you could pick some fantastic years or styles of music, but for me that's a hard to beat line-up.

Just googled, and TOTP started in 1964.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Great lineup! Yeah I knew it was the 60's, but for the purpose of the game you can have bands or singers from any era.
Top Bottom