• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Drusilla: Amusingly kooky or annoying as hell?

Drusilla...annoying or entertaining?

• Total voters

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I liked her interaction with Kendra .
It really showed that Dru was different then the normal Vampire which makes her a good Vilian.

I liked her interaction with Kendra .
It really showed that Dru was different then the normal Vampire which makes her a good Vilian.
It also shows how naïve Kendra was despite receiving the "proper" slayer training growing up. I think it was meant to show how Buffy's non-by the book approach is actually more beneficial to survival than Kendra's by the book approach.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
It also showed that since Kendra was used to following orders she wasn't tough enough mental to resist Dru unlike Buffy who could.

KendraTheSlayer

Dats Me Favorite Shirt
It also showed that since Kendra was used to following orders she wasn't tough enough mental to resist Dru unlike Buffy who could.
I don't think it was a matter of Kendra not being mentally tough enough to resist Dru, I just think at the time, Dru was too powerful. Drusilla, like her or not, was an amazing character in the fact that she was given these layers. She appeared and was weak when we first met her, but she continued to gain strength, and in that showdown with Kendra and the rest of the gang, she was at her strongest. There was nothing Kendra could do to defeat her.

Still makes me not like Dru lol.

MarieVampSlayer

No such animal!
Sineya
I love Dru but I don't know if I would have loved her as much if she was not played by JL. I would have loved to see her trasnformation from good catholic girl to vampire but from her point of view. She was crazy but not a fool which is very different and makes her so much more lethal!

I love Dru but I don't know if I would have loved her as much if she was not played by JL. I would have loved to see her trasnformation from good catholic girl to vampire but from her point of view. She was crazy but not a fool which is very different and makes her so much more lethal!
I think Dru was more aware of things than she let on. She could be quite vicious when she chose to be eg the time she was threatening to gouge out Dalton's eyes with her fingers.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I actually found her annoying the first time I watched BTVS S2!
Then on Angel S2 I found her much more funny & refreshing.
Now I go back on BTVS & find her amusing there too. I think u can make an argument for both