• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Drusilla Pieceworks Card!

CJPickering

Townie
Hi All!
I’m new to the forum so I hope this is ok to post!

I need some help and thought this would be the best place to come.

I’ve been a diehard fan of buffy since I was 8 and so over the years I’ve gathered together a big collection of memorabilia.

In the collection I have this - Drusilla Big Bads, Pieceworks. PW2

I have never seen one in any online sale before, there’s no sales history on eBay for one and unless I search for that card specifically it doesn’t come up in the collection search. I’ve seen others online from the same collection, but never that one.

I’m genuinely interested to see how much it is worth! I don’t necessarily want to sell it, but it would be nice to know the true value of what I have.

I hope I havent rambled too much and again I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to post about this kind of thing 😊

Thanks in advance!

batlord

Townie
Hello. I have seen the card go from $300-$400 on eBay. I am interested in purchasing it from you.

CJPickering

Townie
Hello, I’m not selling this item at this time as i clearly stated in my original post, it was to purely find out additional information about the card, including previous sale information if anyone knew it!

batlord

Townie
Hello, I’m not selling this item at this time as i clearly stated in my original post, it was to purely find out additional information about the card, including previous sale information if anyone knew it!
Your original post says "I don't necessarily want to sell it." That does not "clearly" state NO interest in selling.

Top Bottom