• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Eliza Dushku Is Pregnant

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Good for her, she seems to have a lovely family so I'm sure she'll have lots of support and love. Her life seems to be on a great track.

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
Here is the article for those who can't open the link:

Bring on baby! Eliza Dushku confirmed to Us Weekly exclusively that she is expecting her first child with her husband, Peter Palandjian.

“We’re just very excited,” the Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum, 38, gushed to Usduring Samuel Goldwyn Films and The Cinema Society’s special screening of the Matt Smith-starring biopic Mapplethorpe at Cinépolis Chelsea followed by a party at The Fleur Room at Moxy Chelsea in New York City on Thursday, February 14. “We just got married in August. It’s a special year for us.”

Dushku and the Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation CEO, 54, attended the screening together, where the mom-to-be debuted her tiny baby bump.

“I’ve been really excited about what I’m doing with my life these days,” the Bring It On actress told Us. “I’ve been living in Boston. I’m about to be a senior in college. I’m studying holistic healing and addiction and trauma. And I’m newly married and I’m just so excited about this next chapter in my life. You know, I’ve been acting since I was 9 years old and I’m sort of finding these new things that I’m really excited about. It’s been a big year but a great year.”
Dushku married Palandjian in their hometown of Boston in August 2018, one year after announcing their engagement. The low-key couple exchanged vows during an intimate ceremony in a courtyard outside the Boston Public Library.

The #MeToo activist — who celebrated 10 years of sobriety in November after a secret battle with alcoholism and drug addiction — previously dated actor and former NBA player Rick Fox from 2009 to 2014. Palandjian, meanwhile, is already the father of four children from a previous relationship: Manon, Petros, Margot and Madelon.

nightshade
nightshade
thanks
Spanky
Spanky
Thankfully that payout she got from Bull can act as maternity leave pay.

Btvs fan

Scooby
Congratulations to her. After what's happened to her in the past, she deserves some happiness.
Still a shame we never got that Faith show though and she should've been invited to the Buffy Reunion.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Congrats to Eliza, it's great to see that she is living a happy life and I'm sure she will be an awesome mom. It sounds like she's really happy and excited about where her life is now. I just hope she doesn't completely quit acting.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Certainly sounds like she's considering it from her comments.....Unfortunately her treatment on Bull wont have helped....

Mr Trick

Scooby
Congratulations to Eliza. That is wonderful news. Good luck to her and the family for the future:)

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
People were speculating that she was pregnant when she released her wedding photos. Guess they were right! Good for her. Seems like she'd make a cool mum.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Think she actually got married late August....that would mean she would have to be at least six months in now.....?

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Eliza is living her best life right now! Congratulations to her and her husband.

Top Bottom