• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Eliza In The MCU?

white avenger

white avenger
This is inspired by a vague rumor that I saw, suggesting that Eliza is one of the actors being considered as the MCU character, She Hulk. My question is, whether in that or some other part, what would you think of Eliza moving into the MCU, and what character would you like her to play?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I would watch it if she was in it, just to see. I dont know much about the MCU or comics they're based on. Anything that puts her in a tight black costume would get a thumbs up from her fanbase. She Hulk could work.

Kratos

Scooby
I would watch it if she was in it, just to see. I dont know much about the MCU or comics they're based on. Anything that puts her in a tight black costume would get a thumbs up from her fanbase. She Hulk could work.
Agreed. I’m not a big fan of the MCU (lost interest in the movie franchise when it started to go space sci-fi with Guardians of the Galaxy) or Marvel in general (never read the comics, though I loved the 90s cartoons when I was younger), but I think Eliza would be great as She Hulk. Don’t know much about the character, but I remember liking her a lot in the 90s Incredible Hulk cartoon. Maybe Black Cat too?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Oh god no. Eliza does not equal she-hulk. At all.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
She did the voice for She Hulk in the 'Hulk and the agents of smash' cartoons. The animation was also based on her face.

Spanky
Spanky
Well, if you are talking cartoons that's a different thing. Not for a major motion picture.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Just staying that's possibly why the rumour came about
Yea, I don't think Eliza has actually been approached to play the part. I liked her voice in the cartoon, but I don't think Eliza would be a good match for the live-action version. It also depends on how old they're going to go with the character. I would love it if Joss returned to the MCU and maybe he and Eliza could work together again.

Moggin

Tasty Townie
My pick for Eliza is not an MCU role but another comic book role -- Catwoman. It think she would have been great in it, still would, in fact.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Voice acting is pretty much showing up in a booth/ home studio, delivering your lines, then going home for the day at a reasonable hour. Shooting a Marvel movie is a lot more work. Eliza apparently has a family and Frodo Underhill Money, so her days of ten hour workouts and 18 hour shoots are behind her.

Top Bottom