• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Emma Caulfield in WandaVision

Priceless

Scooby
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but just saw that Emma Caulfield has a role in WandaVision. I am quite excited about this as I didn't think Emma actually acted anymore but am so happy to see her back on screen.

WandaVision Adds Emma Caulfield to Cast in Mystery Role

The cast of WandaVision has grown, yet again. This time, Emma Caulfield has officially joined the cast and the news comes straight from the source. Caulfield announced on her Instagram and Twitter accounts that she joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe but the role has not yet been revealed. This comes on the heels of the team behind WandaVision promising a surprise cast member had not yet been revealed. It is unknown if this is who they were talking about. This brings up more questions than answers but the Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum is officially part of the MCU.

"I know things are crazy but I'm happy to share this," Caulfield wrote in a tweet. The tweet features a video from her Instagram story which shows a trailer for WandaVision, complete with text from Caulfield reading, "Thrilled I can finally announce I am part of this amazing cast! Been keeping the secret for a while now and I'm not good with secrets, whew!"

Caulfield is best known for her roles in Darkness Falls, Buffy the Vamprie Slayer, and Hollow. However, it's worth noting she previously worked with WandaVision writer Jac Schaeffer in the 2009 movie Timer. As for who she is playing, there is no evidence to indicate it is a substantial Marvel role or a quick supporting appearance. The possibilities can range from the witch known as Agatha Harkness to Clea, a character commonly seen in Doctor Strange stories.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
As if I needed more reasons to be excited for this one - I'm curious to see when it will be available for me. The website I stream on, sometimes it gets Disney+ stuff at the same time as Disney+ and other times I have to wait a while. Guess I'll check tomorrow and cross my fingers until then - I really need to watch it fast so I can avoid spoilers!

Top Bottom