• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith instead of Spike ?

DagonSphere

Potential
I kind of like the idea of Faith being a part of season five in Angel, but I couldn't imagine her as a regular. By that time, she had escaped prison and was probably still wanted, I don't think she could just set up shop in Los Angeles, though I guess Angel's legal team could have maybe exonerated her. But even then, Faith is not the office-gal.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I would have preferred more Faith than Spike, in general, because I like Faith more and Spike had plenty of screen time. But I don't really see how she'd fit in season 5 without being contrived. Spike's existence after season 3 of Buffy was always contrived so that was par for the course. By the time he showed up again in season 5 of Angel I just accepted it, cos Spike does that.

genghiskhan

God among men
Well I hated season 4 of Angel because there was just a lack of lightness and comedy in general which was brought back in season 5 and mainly through Spike, if it was Faith I don't think she would have succeeded in that area as well as Spike did.
Don't get me wrong I love Faith but I can't really see her fitting into season 5 anyway. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Angel and Spike and Spike with a soul wasn't all that interesting in season 7 of Buffy and it was cool to see the changes in his personality.

Top Bottom