• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith the cutie

I always thought this was cute... trying to fit in with the Scooby Gang, asking Buffy what her toughest kill was.
It's really the only way Faith knows how to bond with Buffy- slaying and guys.
Almost every time they interact whilst patrolling- from 'B&TB to 'Enemies' Faith is talking about guys, and sex.

And every single time one of them is hiding something from the other; whether its about Angel returning, sleeping with Xander or working for the Mayor they never seem to be on the same page. :(

(I love her little 'resting her fists under her chin to contemplate Buffy' look, giving the Buffster her full attention. Very cute.)

I do kinda ship Fuffy in Season 3 but only from Faith's end, she was in love/lust with somebody who was oblivious/incapable of seeing it and it ended up destroying her.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Buffy can be really clueless at times :)
Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
That's interesting. I didn't think about that. Lol
thetopher
thetopher
Good point about them always having secrets from each other...

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Faith was a lot nicer/cuter than the Scobies thought . She went through 2 Watchers & still was trying to help Buffy out .
I really liked how in Revelations she told Buffy how she keep attracting loses & said you cant trust guys
& Buffy had to agree with her on that:D

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I find it cute when Faith tilts her head...:oops:
And speaking of head tilts, I started working on a video deticated to Faith's head tilts a few weeks ago.

It will have one head tilt per episode, totaling to 26 head tilts, the video currently has 10 out of 26 head tilts and due to the speed of my rewatch, it won't be completed for another few months.

The head tilts are still cute as ever (and Buffy sometimes does it too, but she mainly pouts).

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
And speaking of head tilts, I started working on a video deticated to Faith's head tilts a few weeks ago.

It will have one head tilt per episode, totaling to 26 head tilts, the video currently has 10 out of 26 head tilts and due to the speed of my rewatch, it won't be completed for another few months.

The head tilts are still cute as ever (and Buffy sometimes does it too, but she mainly pouts).
As of now, the video is actually ahead of my rewatch, as in it has head tilts from episodes I haven't rewatched as part of my rewatch yet, still not finished.

While making the video, I noticed that Faith will sometimes tilt her head twice in a row, her face looks like she's aiming for that "perfect" head tilt when she does that... :oops:

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Thanks for the update.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
As of now, the video is actually ahead of my rewatch, as in it has head tilts from episodes I haven't rewatched as part of my rewatch yet, still not finished.

While making the video, I noticed that Faith will sometimes tilt her head twice in a row, her face looks like she's aiming for that "perfect" head tilt when she does that... :oops:
Done :D
(Click here to watch the video)
Isn't she cute when she tilts her head... :oops:

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
I love it! She's so cute.
thetopher
thetopher
Good vid btw.

Zenseem

Evil, skanky and kinda gay
Black Thorn
Her beauty is beyond my comprehension. The head tilts, the hotness, the dimples...god, I melt everytime I see her. Good thing I'm watching Dollhouse now, but honestly, everytime Eliza is on-screen I don't pay attention to anything else but her.

Done :D
(Click here to watch the video)
Isn't she cute when she tilts her head... :oops:
I can't stop watching this.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Her beauty is beyond my comprehension. The head tilts, the hotness, the dimples...god, I melt everytime I see her. Good thing I'm watching Dollhouse now, but honestly, everytime Eliza is on-screen I don't pay attention to anything else but her.

I can't stop watching this.
How about Tru Calling . That was a great show too . The Video just more proof that there should been lot of Fluffy by the end of Season 3.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
How about Tru Calling
I really like Tru Calling, Eliza is pretty hot and adorable in that. One episode Tru crashes a bachelor party (with the actor that plays Forrest) and people keep asking if she's the stripper. Lol. Also she jumps into a pool with a white shirt on. Idk if it's appropriate for the boards. Lol. She's really hot. Lol

Zenseem

Evil, skanky and kinda gay
Black Thorn
I really like Tru Calling, Eliza is pretty hot and adorable in that. One episode Tru crashes a bachelor party (with the actor that plays Forrest) and people keep asking if she's the stripper. Lol. Also she jumps into a pool with a white shirt on. Idk if it's appropriate for the boards. Lol. She's really hot. Lol

My mind took me to all sorts of places. But some of these aren't really board appropriated lol

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Lol. I warned you!
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
So that who I saw after seeing this :)
Top Bottom