• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith the cutie

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
Moments when I can think of her as cute or adorable are :
- The dream in Graduation Part 2
- Her & the mayor scene with her wearing cute dress and not feeling like herself.
- In Doppelganland, when she discovers her new apartment by the mayor and her jumping in her bed like a 7 years old. Her relationship the mayor is cute sometimes.

J

joseph

I am watching "Faith, Hope, and Trick" and it got me thinking. Faith was so adorable before she went evil. Does anyone else agree? If you disagree, please explain why.
I did like faith at the beginning I felt bad for her esp when you saw how hungry she was remember when she stealing buffy chips from her plate still make me sad how she turned so bad at the end.

Faith 2019

Woman verses Woman
I did like faith at the beginning I felt bad for her esp when you saw how hungry she was remember when she stealing buffy chips from her plate still make me sad how she turned so bad at the end.
I am sure she became good at the end!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Completely forget about this thread until I saw that @thetopher "loved" one of my posts here...

My current avatar is Faith eating cookies, evil but still kind of cute.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
- Faith jumping up and down on her new bed in 'Doppelgangland'.

- Her 'innocent' face after The Mayor tells her he's not her suger-daddy.

- Calling Wesley 'Princess Margaret'.

Honoria Dedlock

Potential
Cute? It's made clear from her first episode that she's somewhat mentally unhinged. I didn't find her cute at all. I found her remarkably sad.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Teenage girls by their very nature are a combination of mature and juvenile features, so they can be cute and hot. I mean, Fred pulls that look off all the time, and she was at least five years out of graduate school.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Teenage girls by their very nature are a combination of mature and juvenile features, so they can be cute and hot. I mean, Fred pulls that look off all the time, and she was at least five years out of graduate school.
But Fred is supposed to be cute, Faith isn't even though she has her moments.

Top Bottom