• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith the cutie

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I loved how Faith would put her arm around Buffy and give her a little hug like every time she saw her in season 3 I think that was really cute 😊 So obvious that Faith desperately wanted a relationship with Buffy (what sort is anyone's guess 😄).

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
And you could see that Buffy didn't mind Faith hugging her since she never said anything about it .

Athene
Athene
Buffy seemed comfortable hugging is a very gal pal thing to do

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.

Faith is super cute. I wish they had put her in more episodes were she isn't wrapped up in some intense drama or stabs someone to death.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Nice Pics . Can you tell me what the first one is from because that the only one I don't know .

Faded90

Scooby
I’ve always loved the shared dreams with Buffy in GD and the making the bed one. I’ve always thought that this Faith is the real Faith, the one once you’ve stripped her resentments away and outside influences. It showcases the trusting relationship her and Buffy COULD have. It’s the same Faith that drops her pride completely in Amends and is clearly petrified Buffy is going to tell her to leave. I’m a total Fuffy so I’m biased but even she’s ‘evil’ and she’s buried her feelings it’s clear she’s deeply hurting that Team Buffy have fell out with her (obviously they have very good reasons to fall out with her at this point!). There’s a look in her face during Willow’s ‘it’s way too late’ speech that breaks my heart a bit, it’s like that final closed door and it hurts her more than she realises

Her ‘just tell me how to make it better’ it clearly is cutting her up that Buffy is (understandably) fizzing with rage at her and she’s clearly desperate to make it right. It ties in perfectly with the ‘you’ve always wanted Buffy to accept you, to love you even’, she’s desperate for the support that Buffy was offering in Consequences. I’ve always thought that Faith goes to jail as she see’s Buffy’s answer to ‘tell me how to make it better’ as ‘go to jail’. I’ve alway wished that Faith could have stayed at Giles’ window a few more minutes in TYG and heard Buffy actually being worried that she’s alone hiding somewhere. Fuffy’s problem has always been their communication and their stubbornness- it’s no surprise that they make up in Amends because Joyce the grown up basically says ‘come on now’

Faith’s ‘Buffy!’ Shout in Chosen seeing her on the floor, Faith always loses herself in a fight so to stop is actually a big thing for her and she uses Buffy’s full name which is rare for her. Her face when Buffy gives her the scythe,Eliza portrays a million emotions in one look - overwhelmed at Buffy handing her the baton and overwhelmed at seeing Buffy on the floor possibly dying. It’s perfect for the two of them. I’d have loved an emotional heart to heart scene but sinceneither are bare your soul types and they’re both so pragmatic it was perfect, I think this meant more to Faith than any heart to heart ever could have

Faith’s a very ‘hard’ character but there is something adorable about how vulnerable and desperate for affection (particularly from Buffy) she is

Athene
Athene
Eliza sells both sides so well because it's kind of a cliche at this point to have a character be tough but soft on the inside but it never feels tired with Faith.

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Nice Pics. Can you tell me what the first one is from because that's the only one I don't know.
It's from a 1995 film called Bye Bye Love. Eliza Dushku and Amber Benson are both in it but they are supporting roles not main characters.

Here's a picture of the whole cast, Amber Benson is fourth from the left and Eliza Dushku is second from the right.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Thanks Ghost Boy . I dont care they are minor characters . I never knew about the movie before so so going to check it out !!

Top Bottom